Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: [KMST] [1.2.391] Legend Opening

1. Default [1.2.391] Legend Opening

Want instant notification of new extractions, announcements and updates? Follow Southperry on Twitter!

How do you feel about the content changed in this patch? Click on "Rate this thread" in the upper right-hand corner of this thread to share your opinion!

-----

(PvE) Skill Changes

Character

Item

2. Default

They make their videos so epic-looking. I don't think it matches the 2D style of play. Regardless, interesting I guess...

3. Default

The narrator is what makes them epic imo :|

4. Sassy Stranger Male
    IGN: SlayerZach
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: YES
    Job: Paladin
    Guild: Phoenix
    Farm: SlayerZach
    canada

Eh. I personally think that "Legend" as an update name only suits Mercedes, since I (as well as a few others?) call the Hero classes "Legends" on occasion.

Moving that aside, I'm quite curious on how Demon Slayer will turn out. The choice of weapon still confuses me, though. Time will tell.

Agreed.

5. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Her mob skills are insane now. ;-;

6. Default

Its part of the Full Set event where every like 5 levels from 10 to 70 you get the full equipment set of your level and class.

7. Default

It is pretty epic. If only they put that much quality into the service. Now THAT would be epic.

8. Default

If anyone's interested, here's a short video on the few skill changes in the Mercedes Class~

9. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Nah, badge =/= medal.

10. Water
    IGN: JerrysHero
    Level: 200
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Imperious
    Alliance: TheAlmightys
    canada

I want that Badge...if better stack with my TT medal!

11. Default

This guy says that the modifier changed from 1.32 to 1.3. I think he listed his stats there to calculate them.

12. Default

So there's still somewhat of a buff in damage in exchange for -.2 modifier/hp drain, doesn't seem that bad due to their avoid.

This is also the first class in testing I've seen with multiple bossing (zak, pap) vids.

13. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

And they also make Mercedes Hurricane look even grander than before. So much eye candy, kMS!

14. Default

There hurricane skill sounds like dragon breath.. over and over and over again.. Definitely a class to play on mute.

15. Default

It's a new slot area, you place potentialed arrows for them...theres a pic somewhere else.