Thread: [KMST] [1.2.391] Legend Opening

1. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

I'm not counting the quiver since i'm convinced reg archers will get it too. Besides, well scrolled/potentialed dual bow guns literally don't exist. Archers have the advantage of a larger weapon pool.

They're legends and have two guns. Course their 1v1 is going to be higher. Just like with other legends she aims to excel at what the originals aren't so good at. Aran with general mobbing and more engaging playstyle, evans with more bossing potential and support. Mercedes has the 1v1 down, and while she may not have much to bring besides damage to bosses (all archers don't bring much to bossing anyway), the upside is her ability to mob right? Except her strongest mob skills have melee/extreme vertical range. Not practical for (strong) bosses. For early training yeah she's going to train a loooot faster but when it gets to party play areas where you have to spend a lot more time on one monster, it's going to even out between mercedes and reg archers.

People are always b'itching about how a new class invalidates theirs. It was the same with mechanic...except there's a huge lack of high level mechs. The high levels are when class replacement becomes an issue and as long as we ignore the whole connection thing then we realize that because it's new there's a REALLY low chance to be replaced. They look OP on paper to satisfy Nexon and to entice people to make them. They're balanced in the actual game through factors that have nothing to do with the actual class mechanics.

2. Default

I have no idea how you understand 1.5x the strength of a Bow Master, currently the highest DPS class in the game, to be balanced. And Evan are pineappleing terrible.

3. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

I have no idea how you see the world in numbers. I really wish i could do that sometimes. You have my jealousy.

1.15x (1.2x in jump i think) damage for the entire expedition on top of ridiculous mobbing ability is not terrible. At all.

4. Default

A single Evan does that, and their mobbing ability is horrible. Mercedes does 1.5x the damage of Bow Masters. Bow Masters were the strongest single target DPS in the game. The only thing a Bow Master can offer now is Sharp Eyes. The whole basis of your argument is that Legends perform better than their Adventurer counter-parts, and Mercedes perform evenly with other archers in party-play training.

Aran do roughly even DPS, if not lower compared to Warriors. Their mobbing damage is high. Evans do worse damage overall compared to any magician. Mercedes do the best single target DPS in the game, and have decent mobbing ability. You claim that party-play training focuses on a single monster. That goes to prove that Mercedes will perform best since they have the best single target DPS in the game. And in terms of multi-target training, Strike Dualshot basically does the best DPS to 4 monsters in the game.

5. Default

Good to know.

You could, but it'd be inaccurate as I always elaborate (and have been accused of over-elaborating) on my statements.

And why should I restate what smarter people *coughJoeTangcough* have already shown?

6. Default

This video/update convinces me more that Mercedes is simply a Dual Blade with Hurricane..

7. Default

Dual Blade is pretty ridiculous in terms of DPS/mob already, and it's not a legend, so saying that legends are the only ones that make old classes look invalidated is a moot argument.

8. Neutron
    IGN: Sylphior
    Server: Windia
    Level: 13x
    Job: Paladin
    Guild: Leaf
    Alliance: Honorbond

questions about Mercedes skills that i havn't found much answers to:

1. Acrobatic Jump: I do not know how Double Jump works for Archers since Jump, so I want to know if it works like Flash Jump where you have to put it on a key to use it, or if you can just press jump twice. I would obviously love it if you only had to press the jump key twice, making my keyboard a little less cluttered.
    2. SP: I know Mercedes get 5 SP on their 1st Job Advancement at Level 10, but do they get5 SP every Job Advancement at 30, 70, and 120, or do they get 3, or do they just get 1 like most other classes(besides at 4th job?)

i would love answers to these questions, because i cannot seem to find them anywhere.

9. Default

Mechanics would also like to throw their hat into the "we aren't Legends yet still have no faults" ring.

10. Default

In this patch, the durability system has been revamped. All tablets now have a 70% chance of passing and it no longer destroy the equip when it fails. Also, tablets add more stats than regular scrolls.

11. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: Dailom
    Server: Windia
    Level: 188
    Job: Wild Hunter
    Guild: Caelia
    Alliance: HighOrder

Now they just need to release more durability items. Right now, the only one worth the trouble of obtaining at any point in time is the Rex Earring.

12. Default

It's just like Archer's double jump, so yes you just press up while you're in the air.

13. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

RAGE

now to get ANOTHER machlear, goddamn