Thread: [KMST] [1.2.391] Legend Opening

1. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Yeah it honestly baffles me why they didn't do this for archers in jump. They now have to wait until an unnamed update in the future to get this change rather than the patch specifically catered to making them stronger.

2. Default

I don't know if we'll get it or not. The quivers specifically say 'Mercedes-only'.

3. Default

Oh wow, that's lame. I really hope we get it.

4. GLADIGATORS
    usa

Yeah i didn't mean specifically this, just a system that's basically the same. Get rid of arrow ammo, replace shield slot with arrow slot, make arrows that are unlimited and have slots for potential.

Maybe do the same for stars and bullets? It would certainly even the gap between mech and sair.

5. Default

lol their 4th job skill gives them +1500 HP

6. Default

Yeah Ring of Ishtar definitley looked better in green, oh well.

7. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

NOW HOW DID I MISS THAT?!

Factoring in the usual HP level of such classes, that's Wild Hunter level HP, or even more. Nice stealth buff, kMS.

8. GLADIGATORS
    usa

? It's only slightly worse than what WHs/BMs/MMs have. You need like 3750ish base HP with max spirit link on a BM/MM for to be equal to the +1500 that mercedes has. 3750 base is pretty low considering bowmen reach that by like 13x/14x and have 60ish levels of HP to go. +1500 is hardly broken, but it does give more of a boost faster than %HP would.

9. Default

From orangemushroomblog:
    "We might improve ya'll eventually, but, until then, here's a nerf."

From the same blog:
    So I guess HP washing is officially dead.

Anyone else find it sadlarious that they put so much effort into balancing the Cannoneer class, but now are continuously buffing Mercedes?

Here I was thinking Nexon had changed their ways...

10. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

What happens to those tha have huge MP pools from constantly wearing INT gear before they level? It's not going to go down is it?

11. Default

I wouldn't imagine so based on Nexon's action (inaction) in similar situations in the past.
    For instance, pre-Big Bang warriors didn't have their HP recalculated to match the post-Big Bang formulas.

12. Default

Yeah, Warriors didn't get <100 HP added to account for the fact that the first four levels in first job they didn't have Max HP Increase maxed.

13. GLADIGATORS
    usa

They have. You're just not very attune to how balance actually works.

14. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    usa

Inb4 Nexon adjusts Mercedes skills again. You should realize they continually balance, overpower, and nerf classes f3.

15. Default

Are you saying that the HP formula after Big Bang has "Improving Max HP Increase" from before Big Bang build into it?

If not for the descriptive reasoning in this post, it would have looked like you were just posting a derogatory comment.

Except that that's not at all what they did with Cannoneers who came out the gate with some over-average mob skills and not a single 1v1 attack. They then got nerfed twice, only getting a 1v1 attack in the second round of balancing.

Overall, Mercedes just continually gets stronger.

16. Default

Yes it does.

17. Default

If they did, Archers would have to lose Soul Arrow and lazy Nexon would have to design a new skill to replace it.

Seriously though, I'd prefer a potentialable Quiver equip for Archers that doesn't provide unlimited ammo. Soul Arrow's kinda good enough.

18. GLADIGATORS
    usa

Could say the same for basically every post you make.

Go ahead and convince me why mercedes is unbalanced (as of current patch).

19. Default

For starters, they do 1.5x the DPS of a Bow Master, and have one more potential equip slot.