The best thing about the patch for me is the fixed drop tables. :|

2. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

And wait, they made the door an NPC just for that??? Whould jMS be expecting Homunculi bosses too?

3. Default

What do you mean? I don't recognize anything from Jump. o.o

Edit : Whooo. In the test server, Zakum drops regular Zakum helmets.

4. Default

I'd copy/paste into google translation but...it's an img. Can you translate it for me/us? I'm assuming Phantom Blow.

5. Default

Yeah, that's Phantom Blow.

The most important part of the image is the bottom right with the shiny Zakum Helmet. :3 In JMS, our Zakum Helmets don't shine (Chaos Zakum Helmet excluded) and they're 4 to all stats.

6. Default

I would have thought the UA data would be the best part to you. O:

7. Default

Too bad the strings are still in Korean.

Besides, Soul Driver being nerfed just makes UA kind of pomegranatety. =/ I was hoping to make it to fourth job with Hax Driver before the Chaos skill changes, but now the skill changes come first, making Soul Driver just another flashy skill, which gets replaced easily.

8. Default

Oh wow....4 all is a dreadful helm. Although, then we'd see more reverse/timeless helmets which I would actually welcome, as i'm a bit tired of seeing nothing but (c)zak helms with the occasionally scar helm.

9. Default

How can you survive in JMS?

10. Default

Regular Zakum Helmets as in those with 15 stats to all?

I've been very outdated on the contents of JMS..

11. Default

look at the mage 4th job skils, apparently they added glacial chain and mist eruption but manage to not add other jump skills

12. かっか! Straight Male
    IGN: HARUKASAN!
    Server: 765Pro
    Level: 999
    Job: Puchi
    Guild: Puchimas!
    Alliance: iDOLM@STER
    canada

-edit- nm.... Just saw it.

But I still think its a mistake unless I look into it myself.

-edit 2- Yeah its a Mistake. Look at the Priest. It says Spell Booster, but it still has Summon Dragon properties. Mist Explosion is supposed to have about 1000% range iirc? Its only 430, which is Fire Demon's new range.

13. Default

I'm pretty sure that's just an error with Paul's extractor. Remember the last time the JMS data was extracted for the Rebirth system or something like that? He had the Jump names instead of the real names. I think it's because his extractor is set up to automatically name the skills known to us at this time and it names it the Jump names because those are the most recent skill changes and names.

14. Default

i see. thanks for clarifying. i was thinking that it'd suck for jms if they decide to twist maple to their version so much that they only implement some of the skill changes