Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Omg this looks too good to be true. :O

2. Default

This is really weird... so once you join you have to create a new character? Doesn't make sense to me; most people already have a hard of enough time level one character.

3. Default

I don't see how these new jobs will bring much to maple. They have a max lvl of 120 and unless they have some uber dmg formula they won't be of much use?

4. Default

I really like they way they are drawn, I can't wait for more information on them.

5. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Probably for people who don't grind as much, seeing as you get 6 AP points per level.

Plus, I heard their attacks were stronger.

6. Default

well, you know

i think the new jobs are based on our.. masteria?

Irina, Wind Archer = Windreavers
    Oz, Flame Wizard = Flamekeepers
    Mihile, Soul Master = Stormcasters
    Icarut, Night Walker = Shadowknights

however, i'm not sure what should be Hawkeye [Striker].. i guess it's something that isn't on GMS yet [due the fact that we don't have ANYTHING about the pirates in masteria]. maybe the karkians would revale something [electric monsters. lawl.]

another suggestion could be the Time Temple, which we already know that it's not completed yet.
    Last edited by Roads; 2008-10-16 at 06:19 PM.

7. Default

They're all beautiful!

I'm really liking how their expanding the game. Thanks for the information, man!

8. Default

Do you have a source for that? Because max level 120 would be the best thing that could happen to maple ever...

However I'm wondering how a maxlvl 120 will ever be able to hit a lvl180 boss... Even a lvl 120 str archers misses that one! But maybe Nexon finds a solution for this... :)

Btw I kinda like the concept art! It's more mature then the cuty fruty graphics we always have seen in maple! (although they're not that bad either :P)

9. Default

UHM... I have a theory...

Imagine these new characters are linked to the character you joined the thing with...

Like, if when reaching lv 120 on the "extra" one, you get an attribute/skill/thing from the class you chose. Or a medal, a equip, etc...

10. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male

New_Jersey

See the link I posted a page back.

11. Default

why delete? can we create a new acc or char for it??

it written there Max level 120, can it be a possibility that currently there only testing till 3rd job, and 4th job is still under development?

if level is cap at 120, what are the main function of the new job? Like Devil said, it might have a problem while going boss fight.

12. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male

New_Jersey

No idea, but I'm assuming it's max level 120...it would be overpowered if it was max level 200 (6 AP points per level).

It might not have a problem. It should have enough accuracy due to the extra skill points. I'm not so sure about the HP.

As I said, it could be so that slower levelers could experience most faster leveling.

13. Default

from the translation, it said your character need to be Lv.30 for recruitment, then how we gonna do the 1st job advance at Lv.10?
    or does it mean, once we reach Lv.30 (Beginner), we apply for the job. After re-login, we start over again the job from Lv.1?

14. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male

New_Jersey

I'm assuming you get a new character, since you need a new slot. You probably keep your old character.

15. Default

Keep old character? Can explain? Sorry I'm not sure about this line

it is very delight to see new & interesting in KMS however releasing new job has made me feel no mood in the pirate job which is about to coming soon in GMS and MapleSEA.
    Last edited by tcp520; 2008-10-16 at 07:07 PM.

16. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male

New_Jersey

Okay.

You make a character to level 30 with the normal stuff (magician, cleric, etc).

Then, you do something to make this new "class."

You will stilll have your cleric, but now you have a new "class."

You must have an empty slot to have this new "class."

17. Default

I know that I saw a screenie of a skill in the beginners section for a character. They might've been on Maple Island to boot. Islander skills, anyone?

*goes to find screenie*

EDIT: Blech, can't find it. I swear I saw the beginner skills and then some level 15 skill in it...and it had an arrow...maybe I got confused with something else >_<

EDIT2: Found it!

Spoiler

Wish I knew what it did. Seems interesting though.
    Last edited by NoJobNoRules; 2008-10-16 at 07:49 PM.

18. Default

i see, now i got your point, thanks

hope there are more details can be released, much await for it...

19. Default

Is this related to these things? from insoya's page on the new KMST, dunno if any of the pics are related to each other, can anyone read korean and go check it out? lol

*edit, person above took pic from my post on SW lol, didnt know it was already posted*
    Last edited by devinmacd33; 2008-10-16 at 08:15 PM.

20. Default

Those skills are for the new pirate class and that lv 15 skill is , roughly translated, Blessings of the spirit. It raises m.atk, w.atk, acc., and avoid and it is a skill that all can use. The max level for that skill is 20 but you don't use sp to put points into it. The level of the skill depends on your main character's level that you used to enter the Order of Signus.