Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Default

Wow they're actually ranged Dual Bladers, with a bowgun.

2. Default

I sure hope normal Archers get that modification as well. If so, ALRIGHT! :D

3. Default

No class should have to use ammunition of any kind, it's damn garbage and takes up tons of USE space.

--

Want room for potions? Get some NX today!

4. Default

Fiel, if your extractions show "0 slot", does that mean the "Number of slots left" line actually show in-game, albeit still showing 0 ? so if it doesnt show in your extraction, theres no "number of slots left" line in game right ?

Asking because i wanna know if Chaos warrior event items are potential-able since it says "0 slots" on your extractions.

Posting it here in case you didnt notice it in the gmst chaos thread.

5. Default

As of the current moment, "0 slots" means that either the slots field doesn't exist or there are actually 0 slots. It was changed to be this way due to people constantly asking if I made an error in the extractions by not listing the amount of slots for a given item when that property is unlisted in the data.

6. Default

It is just me noticed that some of the dual bow doesn't have str requirements on it. Which means you can probably go strless even without alot of funding

7. Deluxe Refrigerator
    IGN: Akusaria
    Server: Windia
    Level: 15x
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: Nuclear
    Alliance: NuclearHonor
    usa

You should notice how all of them are listed as having 'Equip Tradeblock' and have the 'Epic Item' flag. Chances are high that these are just merely event versions of their usual weapons, and may or may not be quite hard to obtain.

EDIT: Something I've been meaning to ask, Fiel... Are the Dual Bows officially a two-handed weapon, or a one-handed weapon? The reason I ask is that before, we thought it was a two-handed weapon due to how the data was organized, but now that we know the quivers take up the Shield slot, does this mean that the Dual Bows are now considered one-handed?

8. Default

They're 2 handed. Someone on Tespia checked by trying to use a 1 handed scroll on it (which did not work).

9. Default

Could someone on Tespia give us the information to find their weapon multiplier? i.e. damage range, total weapon attack, total str & dex.

10. Default

iAmFear already mentioned it was 1.32

11. Default

That doesn't make as much sense from a balance standpoint, since Bows are 1.30, don't get potential from the new Arrow equip since they can't use it (right?), don't get attack from USE Arrows, get less attack from Concentrate than Ignis Lore, and overall has lower total %/s. Oh well.

12. Default

I haven't checked since the first patch, it might have been changed, I'll check it again now.

From 1.2.390

1595 Max Range
    65 (Weapon) + 3 (Ring) + 24 (Blessing) = 92 Att
    308 DEX
    81 STR

1595*100/[(4*308+81)*92] = 1.32

Spoiler
    Last edited by Grey; 2011-07-02 at 09:34 PM.

13. Default

146 mercedes pap solo:

Are you sure?

The MP in the above vid didn't go down once.

14. Won't Be Coming Back

IGN: SugwaFae
    Server: Culverin
    Level: 81
    Job: Mercedes
    Guild: EllinForest

Could be the beginner skill which replenishes like 10% of her hp and mp every 4 seconds or something like that.

15. Default

It's not that from that skill, they still have the recovering MP from damage dealt.

In a zakum solo the mercedes' mp never goes down unless when the character stops attacking
    from being hit/stunned.

16. Default

That MP recovery skill was taken off a while ago.

17. Default

Then why do they still have near infinite hp/mp while attacking in the latest vids:

18. Default

Wow, I wish I had passive hp drain on my hurricane.

19. Default

I thought total damage % doesn't stack... ?

20. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

It does since even before chaos.

See: Re: Boss stacking in game mechanics forum.