Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Oh god you're right. Give attack back to capes with no attack...

BRB HOARDING

2. Proton

IGN: FrothyFrog
    Server: Galicia
    Level: 170
    Job: BowMaster
    Guild: Vive
    Alliance: Pantless
    djiboutil

lol and didnt they get some sort of miracle chaos scrolls that can add +10 stat? i wonder how much NX this will cost lol

3. Default

Look at it again. It's not an NX item. :P

4. Default

I absolutely agree with you there. Unfortunately, for whatever reason, instead of removing the 999k limit, they instead made it so that you hit several times to bypass the limit. Not really sure why they did that. It makes classes like DBs annoying as hell to play with. "Hey they're attacking that one guy" *50x1k show up on the screen, rapidly multiplying...* "Yay...my screen...now I can't see anything."

5. Default

It'll indefinately charge nx to get it though. But yeah that's pretty much gurranteeing a potential 20 attack cape with 3 slots.

6. Default

I had dreams of Nexon Korea making a scroll like this. It just took them a while to make it a reality.

7. Won't Be Coming Back

IGN: shakar96
    Server: Culverin
    Level: 105
    Job: Thunder Breaker
    usa

Fiel, I just noticed that you make the formulas invisible, why?
    Also, I don't know why they buffed her o_o

8. Default

http://www.southperry.net/showthread.php?t=42165

9. Default

Requesting DPS %s comparing Mercedes and Canonneers

10. Default

Ring of Ishtar change (they now have to tap it to move similar to BMs):

A similar gameplay of db's flying assaulter+tornado spin+upper stab:

11. Default

the only thing i hate about mercedes has got to be ring of ishtar. i was looking forward to flashiness even at bosses.

12. Default

It just seems like a stronger, ranged DB.

I mean, it basically has its own "FATSUS" combo. And dear god, those fairy summons look even more annoying that Sattelite for mechs.

13. Default

Agreed. I wish they could just remove ishtar for another skill that works well if combined with other skills.

EDIT : geez i guess what im saying is they should be like F/P mages, post jump :s combined skills for pwn.

14. Default

What are the potential stats on those arrows in the last second of the first video? o.O 12%?

15. Default

The first and last line are Total Damage +9% and Total Damage +6%. I'm not sure about the center line, but it could be Total Damage +6% too.

Yep, the center line is too, it's +21% Total Damage. The one in the inventory is 30% Boss Damage, 20% Boss Damage, and 9% Matk

16. Proton Straight Male
    IGN: Ngame989
    Server: Windia
    Level: 217
    Job: Marksman
    Guild: Premiere
    Alliance: Ambition
    usa

Anyone else think it's not fair that they get another potential slot? I mean, sure, bowmen have always been the worst in that department (tied with pirates) since we have no shield or 3rd tier top/bottom combos. But come on, now even another archer gets a free potential slot? Ugh, well at least they don't use crossbows... don't want Inflation Round 2.

Edit: Wtp? It gives weapon potential stats?? Ok, everything I said is now 500% more relevant.

17. Default

yeap. u jelly ?

EDIT : oh wait its 9% :<

inb4 dual blades.

18. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: Dailom
    Server: Windia
    Level: 188
    Job: Wild Hunter
    Guild: Caelia
    Alliance: HighOrder

Agreed, they could even keep the animation and have it suck in mobs with a tornado/vacume thing like monster magnet and then proceed with their FATAUS combo.

19. Default

@white im blind... omg D: its actually total damage +21% (6,6,9)