Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: [KMST] [1.2.389] Mercedes

1. Default

What are you talking about? Fighter dual wields swords in the same hand.

2. Default

Hahahahaha.

Also you can use each ticket 3 times a day (there are 4 tickets/rooms now).

3. Default

I'm thinking that's a Tespia only thing.

Also, the two new tickets both say (or said, as of .389) that they're for Level 7~8 ores/herbs. o.O

4. Default

It said in the patch notes that he would start selling them :P

Also, elf ears are weird.

5. Default

Well, I said the same thing about Mushie Kingdom being open to everyone, so I'm probably wrong. It certainly is a lot better than paying 25k per Adamantium ore >.>

6. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Wow i want. That's soooo cheap.

7. Deluxe Refrigerator
    IGN: Akusaria
    Server: Windia
    Level: 15x
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: Nuclear
    Alliance: NuclearHonor
    usa

This... Could be a decent meso sink. Gathering ores in Tespia was pretty infuriating, and herbs even moreso.

Really sucks for those that merch ores, though.

8. Default

As long as that isn't coming on the 11th, i'm fine. If it does come, then I just lost about 4b. :/

9. Default

It's part of the improved systems of the Legend update, even kMS hasn't gotten it yet. :P

10. Default

Oh, great then. :D

That'll be really helpful and awesome after I dump my collection into made stuff.

11. Default

So a while back, kMS introduced an 'anti-botting' system that lowered the amount of exp and drops you would get from a monster for every 5 levels above it you were. Well, in this Tespia term, this happened:

I really hope this can come to the real server~

12. Default

There's a new system in this patch: Quick Move. By clicking a button on the Minimap, you can choose to move straight to a useful NPC on the map. Geez, laziness breed from these kind of overly player-friendly features

For the profession revamp, all experience needed has been reduced by half, and crafting gives double the experience. The amount of fatigue you have each day has been increased from 100 to 200 and it replenishes faster now. Also, you can now craft more than 1 item at once.

13. Default

I really like that system. I was training at Cap + Kru a few weeks ago and every now and then, level 130+ I/L AM's were coming out of the mini dungeon.

14. Default

The dumbass system harms legits more than botters.
    Botters don't care if the exp is lowered, they'll just keep doing it but legits get screwed over.

15. Default

I just thought of it. Places like Jesters, where you can train up to 90 there. That'd be a big penalty.

Youch.

16. Default

Wow, Reverse Grabbe with weapon attack. I believe that shoe is going to be really hard to get though.

17. Default

To get an Abyss (어비스) item, you have to forge it by using the Reverse item that you want, so I assume for Fearless (피어리스), you'll either have to upgrade the Abyss item further or upgrade a Timeless item.

18. Won't Be Coming Back

IGN: SugwaFae
    Server: Culverin
    Level: 81
    Job: Mercedes
    Guild: EllinForest

I wish that we could craft in other places besides in the crafting town. It's kind of annoying in the middle of training to have to go there to craft.