Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Any word on if the tradeable skills are stackable with each other?

2. Default

I'm slow, bear with me. Here's first job, if the skills weren't obvious enough. I won't be pasting animations with this. I'm also attempting to format it to be like GMS tables, and the Korean syntax for their descriptions is very different than ours.

Mercedes (I)
    Mercedes (II)
    Mercedes (III)
    Mercedes (IV)
    Last edited by JoeTang; 2011-07-02 at 03:14 AM.

3. Default

^ It's Sharp Aiming, haha. Jump is 점프. :P

I already translated the skills on my blog, so you can just use those if you want.

4. Default

No, I'm looking through these myself as I go along so I can know what the skills are to begin with. Thanks though. Let me know if any other names I use are wrong or awkward.

5. Default

Cross Pierce should be Cross Piercing, but I guess you're using gMS terms (since Pierce is called Piercing in kMS). And for Leaf Tornado, I think it's Leap because she is literally jumping into the air.

6. Default

I like how all her attacks are basically AoE and hit multiple times AND she has great 1v1 at the same time. Hell her 3(?)rd job skill is practically a hurricane already (AT LEAST ultimate strafe level) AND she gets a hurricane in 4th job AND advanced final attack AND advanced mastery.

Holy hell i think this just became the perfect character in the game. Granted it gets decent HP, this thing will tear the entire maple world to shreds. Not to mention turn people's brain to mush because of the awesome graphics...

7. Default

Yeah, Leap Tornado makes more sense. I have no idea why my translator takes 피어싱 and spits out Pierce.

Full skill tables are translated. Let me know if there are errors.

It is my opinion that anything with Evasion Rate + is actually a multiplier to the Avoid, not the Thief's Dodge skill, though having the Korean Text for that for reference would be helpful as well. There is just too much Evasion Rate + for it to be Dodge.

8. Default

Interesting, instead of having a spirit link skill which increases your HP, she has a damage reduction skill. This is probably better for bosses that do a lot of damage.

9. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

if it works like achilles... i'd be mad, blocking 1/1's, seriously?

10. Default

If it does block 1/1 too then its seriously broken... potion locks would mean nothing to this class with their drain + hurricane. Perfect combination of thief+archer skills. Thats a total of 60% evation I think. If it works like the thief version and not the crappy archer version this class is going to need a lot of nerfs. Looks like they're going to have to keep changing the older jobs everytime new ones come out.

11. Default

So....Nexon said "Let's make the best character in the game! Let's take the best of both Bowmasters and Marksman post-Jump and make a new archer, then buff her and make her pretty much unable to be killed. kk go!"

-_-

Why can't she just use a BOW! :(

12. Default

This is like WHs part2 :O

Except WHs can QQ now.

L> bowmasters to have walking hurricane :(

13. Default

pineappleING ANTLERS!!!!!

14. Default

pfFFFT HAHAHAHHAAHA

15. Default

Ridiculously OP'd. I don't see why Nexon did not see that in the first place. But ok...

16. Deluxe Refrigerator
    IGN: Akusaria
    Server: Windia
    Level: 15x
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: Nuclear
    Alliance: NuclearHonor
    usa

In theory, 25% chance to ignore 100% defense is the same as having a 100% chance to ignore 25% defense in the long run, isn't it?

It just looks like reverse Marksmanship to me.

Unless my math and logic sucks, because I may be forgetting something important here.

17. Default

chance to ignore 100%=more chance to KB on extremely high KB bosses. Also, isn't the formula in this case something like 1-.75^n? Basically, the more hits a skill has (and this seems to be a very hit number dependent class) the better the ratio will become. Whereas 100% for 25% will always be 25% of the enemy's defense.

18. Default

L> pirate revamps...

19. Default

Can someone please tell me which class category Mercedes is?

Warrior, Mage, Archer, Thief, or Beginner?

My guess is Thief, am I right?