3. Deluxe Refrigerator
    IGN: MrTouchnGo
    Server: Bera
    Level: 199
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Ivalice
    Alliance: Bastion
    usa

I would love to see M4pleHermit's Craven wiped.

4. Default

)= Checked earlier and def is capped at 10 K on official server as well.

I'm quite sad )= 10K is quite easy to achieve, now I actually need to carry HP pots when playing a pally.

5. Default

Is it possible for you to add in the recipes? I'd just like to know which rings/accessories i'm going to have to look for.

6. Default

Since the NX watch seems to have them in order, thought I'd set up the schedule for the independence day sale

Gonna be interesting to see skunks/porcupines on sale o.o And since the Server check interfered with the first Sale, not sure if they'll bring it back or ignore it all together.

I removed Item guards from tuesday, doesn't seem plausible that it'll be released then. so yeha Tuesday is a bit up in the air. It'll probably just be gach and the Angel wings.

EDIT: actually it makes more sense for the First missed sale goes up on tuesday.
    Last edited by Phoenix; 2011-07-03 at 11:11 AM.

7. Default

what does that tim's secret lab thing do? i didnt really get it from the description. also didnt see it in the cs

8. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

It's a 100% potential scroll. Gives a regular item potential lines with no risk of blowing it up.
    And it's not in CS because it's probably going to only be available for a week or two sometime in late July or early August, "special event get them before they're gone" type of thing. Like Pam's and Vega's.