Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
  1. In my dreams... Gay Male
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 215
    Job: Hoyoung
    Guild: HROMATICUSSY
    Alliance: KATYPERRY
    California

Wow, they did a great job explaining how Ubercharge works, hahaha. Also, F2P is a scary thought. D:

Poor Archimedes. :(

2. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

Alright! I can experience the game without having to pay money! I can then decide from there if to get a premium account or not. :>

3. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Seems like if you bought the game at all before today, you have a premium account. WORKS FOR ME!

4. Default

Yeup. That would be the case.

5. Default

Downloading the game since it's free and I've heard so many good things about it, but I've never played games on PC other than MMO's/LoL. Can't wait to play. I'll try not to hold my team back too much :c

edit: wtp is this? It says it'll take almost 48 hours to install tf2... probably selected the wrong internet speed since I didn't bother to put an accurate one. (don't know it)

6. Default

Although if I hadn't bought the game yet, I would stick with a free account; I'm not angry like I see in a lot of comments on other places, the game is too good and too much fun for that. :D

Although 1 nitpicking: Free accounts can't trade items away. Although it's a good measurement against idling, now I can't lend out my weapons to show them what it does, since I can't receive them back, and I only have 1 of mostly all weapons. :S

And Meet the Medic is awesome, what did you expect?

Last weapons:
    Quick-Fix: I've waited for this, it is so annoying if you're the only medic and you can't heal your peeps fast enough. I will miss the overheal though, I always try to overheal as much people as possible.
    Solemn Vow: Usefull if I'm not surrounded by idiots, otherwise I stick with my Übersaw/Amputator.
    Overdose: I like more speed, but it's not that much more speed. On the other hand, it's barely a penalty. I'll use this if I don't use my crossbow for the regeneration bonus or the Blütsauger to survive.

Also: here are the crafting recipes:

WeaponRecipe
    Tomislav2 Reclaimed + 1 Brass Beast
    Family Business1 Reclaimed + 1 Frontier Justice + 1 Homewrecker
    Eviction Notice2 Reclaimed + 1 Fists of Steel
    Enforcer1 Reclaimed + 1 Scrap + 1 L'Etranger
    Big Earner1 Reclaimed + 1 Conniver's Kunai + 1 L'Etranger
    Bazaar Bargain1 Reclaimed + 1 Sidney Sleeper + 1 Eyelander
    Shahanshah1 Reclaimed + 1 Bushwacka + 1 Amputator
    Persian Persuader1 Scrap + 2 Zatoichi
    Splendid Screen2 Reclaimed + 1 Targe-n-Charge
    Ali Baba's Wee Booties1 Mantreads + 1 Gloves of Running Urgently
    Soda Popper1 Refined + 1 Bonk! Atomic Punch + 1 Force-a-Nature
    Winger1 Reclaimed + 1 Shortstop
    Atomizer1 Refined + 1 Bonk! Atomic Punch + 1 Sandman
    Liberty Launcher2 Reclaimed + 1 Black Box
    Reserve Shooter2 Reclaimed + 1 Frontier Justice
    Market Gardener1 Reclaimed + 1 Pain Train + 1 Gunboats
    Disciplinary Action2 Reclaimed + 1 Pain Train
    Detonator2 Reclaimed + 1 Flare Gun
    Overdose1 Reclaimed + 1 Gloves of Running Urgently + 1 Crusader's Crossbow
    Solemn Vow1 Reclaimed + 8 Jarate
    Quick-Fix1 Reclaimed + 1 Mad Milk + 1 Kritzkrieg

My .gfc files of TF2 are 17GB alone, plus 2.5 GB in the Team Fortress 2 folder, but there are some custom maps in there. The game has become big, in multiple ways. ;)

Also: Now everybody here can play it, we can play a Southperry only game some times. :3 We can hijack a server, or get our own 12-slot 24 hour server for free from a sponsor (more info: here, under Sponsor – Discount codes)

7. Default

Curses! Doubleposted!

8. Default

Roommate just told me it was 10 gb...

I don't even have the room for it on my laptop.

9. Default

So I went to the Store..

Noticed my backpack was empty...
    Checked my items..

watdo.

10. Default

Started the download, gonna have to leave the comp on overnight. Can't wait to start playing >.< Spy looks fun.

11. Default

Downloaded it and tried to run it on the good laptop, and lo and behold half the menu being hidden along with everything being turned 90 degrees, leaving me to awkwardly navigate my mouse to the 'get the hell outta here' button.

Whycan'tIjustplaysteamgames.jpg

12. Default

What!!! Freeloaders playing MY TF2 filling up MY servers..!!! Huh what i get a free hat, well... when you put it that way.

Meet the medic was worth the wait, one of the better ones they have made. The Quick-Fix was expected but I didn't think much of it in Beta. The other medic gear doesn't appeal too much either.

Seems like a better deal for new players really, all you have to buy is something like a key you can maybe even get an unusual. Worth it for the trading and more slots. Those 50 slots will fill fast with crates.

Hey man lots of hats = lots of GB's.

13. Default

I got the game and it's fun but I can't enjoy it that much because my mouse has input lag or something.... so annoying playing my spy when I can't even react to the raising of my hand if they turn around. Oh and apaprently my movements lag as well (on mouse AND keyboard) so if I move forward, it'll do it a little bit after I actually tell it to move. So annoying. wat do.

14. Default

Mouse sensitivity is a thing, might want to check that out.

http://www.tf2items.com/id/Rayquaza2233