Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
  1. Default

So... when is the free week(end)?

I've been wondering wether to buy this game or not. I was never a big fan of FPS games.

2. Self-titled badass
    IGN: Gambiarra
    Server: Culverin
    Level: 131
    Job: Dark Knight
    Guild: Century
    Alliance: Foreigners
    usa

I think it is actually a free week, even though it says weekend. And I believe it is going on right now.

3. Default

I might use the new rocket launcher, but that's about it. I rarely rocket jump.

Engineer and pyro updates, please!

4. Default

"Detonates explosive flare" ...sounds exciting.

Disciplinary Action + Scout = Even faster Scout???!

5. Default

Gah! Ninja'ed.

Also, the page implies that there will be nothing for the Engineer. :(

Mantreads: Landing exactly on an enemy player is quite hard (for me at least), I don't think I'll use this, but I'll give it a chance.
    Disciplinary Action: I like it, though I don't know if I prefer it over the speed boost from the Equalizer. I think I'll use it alot.
    Liberty Launcer: The Black Box teached me how annoying only 3 rockets could be, so I won't use this.
    Reserve Shooter: If I ever get better at solly I'll use this, but as of my current skill, it's useless. :P
    Market Gardener: Do you also get crits a little while after you landed? Because I can't see myself making melee hits in mid-air.
    Detonator: If they are the same stats as in the beta: FLAREJUMPING! :D

6. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

This week long free weekend? How will it work, do you get a temporary TF2 account or something? Does it mean after the week is over you can't play TF2 anymore? I am intrigued and wanna give the game a try.

7. Default

Download Steam.

Go into the Store and it'll advertise TF2.

Go onto the TF2 store page.

It'll say something like "Download - Free weekend".

8. Default

You get to buy the entire game for free for this week only. Ends June 27th, I think.

9. Default

Nope.avi

You get to download and play the game for a few days, after which you have to pay for the game to play more. (Or you could just wait until the next free weekend)

Onto the Detonator: I am so stapling that onto my Pyro permanently. Just so I can flare jump all over the place and become a Flyro.

10. Default

The Mantreads look pretty cool on the Soldior. The push force thing seems interesting cool to see new ‘stats’ on items. As for whipping allies yeah sure why not.

I think the liberty launcher will be my new weapon for soldier, speed plus splash damage sounds like a great combo. Clip size is a pain though. The Reserve shooter also seems great think I’ll use it to. I’m more than used to the frontier justice so the clip size isn’t a big deal. The shovel is meh wouldn’t use anything but an equalizer.

Hoped the Pyro would get more than just the detonator but it is one awesome weapon, instant flare gun replacement for me. Though I wish they made it look a bit more different than a flare gun rather than just a cool looking version of one.

There better be something for the engi or I’ll be one sad Panda.

11. Default

Unfortunately, it seems we won't be getting any Engineer stuff for a while.

12. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Meet the Medic is FINALLY OUT! GET HYPE!

Also TF2 is OFFICIALLY "Free 2 Play". GET MORE HYPE!

13. Default

I am pleased with the video.

And wow, it's free. I guess the hats are bringing Valve enough cash. Freakin' sweet.

14. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

OMG TEAM FORTRESS 2 IS FREE TO PLAY!?!?

15. Default

The Ubercharge was one of the things in TF2 I wanted to see explained.

That was gross. XD

16. Default

Holy crap this is amazing.

17. Default

By the way, the medic gets a new medigun, syringe gun, and a mask thingy (a bust of Hippocrates, actually).