Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Default [1.2.387] Cannon fine tuning

Want instant notification of new extractions, announcements and updates? Follow Southperry on Twitter!

How do you feel about the content changed in this patch? Click on "Rate this thread" in the upper right-hand corner of this thread to share your opinion!

-----

Other Changes:
    - All items which have durability have their durability increased by 20x (25k --> 500k)
    - Android items can no longer be NPCed.
    - A new BGM was added - CocoIsland. I'm not uploading it because it's a placeholder BGM at the moment. The CocoIsland BGM was added to the folder Bgm15.img, which contains the songs from the Nautilus, Muereng Forest, and Ellin Forest.
    - A new skill was added to Adventurer Beginners. It's listed below.

Adventurer Beginner

(PvE) Skill Changes

2. Default

Pirate's Bless scares me.

3. Default

oO that a new skill? I don't remember seeing that

BB~

4. Lead Ball
    IGN: Killmeplsok
    Server: Cassiopeia
    Level: 181
    Job: Captain
    Guild: LoveOfCari
    Alliance: LoveOfCari
    malaysia

A Skill that increase all stat?
    Interesting.

5. Default

Looks like they're trying to make Adventurer classes more appealing, I like it.
    EDIT: HRNGGGGGG WAT
    Last edited by Kashimiya; 2011-06-21 at 04:00 PM.

6. Default

Oh my god thank you for the durability increase... oh my god ;-;...

7. Default

it's cannon shooter only.

8. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

... That would have been awesome for all. :(

9. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

I guess cannon shooters can survive with less than 20 base dex and be fine now. :D

10. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: HarbingerLey
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 203
    Job: Demon Slayer
    Guild: [L]ittleBusters
    Farm: Dominion
    usa

Finally, i can use Rex Earrings without the fear of having to repair it all the time safely

11. Default

And then Cannon Shooter gets even MORE HP.

Seriously? It already has a lot of defense and it already had more HP than the common warrior. It needs MORE?

12. GLADIGATORS
    usa

???? HP skill in 3rd job was nerfed from 25% HP -> 20% HP in the last patch. This one gives them the same amount except some of it early on.

What i don't understand is why they keep tweaking it like this. It's been like, what, a week and a half since they were released in KMS? Why delay whatever content will come after this so that cannon shooters are "perfect"?

13. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

Just nitpicking here: I just don't get why they would tweak the MP costs like that. It's not like a few MP will mean a huge difference when MP potions hardly make a dent in one's wallet anymore, and when you can chug Elixirs/2,000 MP+ pots.

On the Cannon Shooter tweaks: What exactly do the changes to Lucky Dice mean? Also amused at the +15 stats and +5% HP/MP that they get for free. They just continue to make this class extremely beginner/unfunded friendly. Practically no reason to pump their 2ndary stat beyond base anymore.

14. Default

I don't get something, isn't that new beginner skill for all adventurers?
    I mean fiel says "A new skill was added to Adventurer Beginners. It's listed below." not "A new skill was added to Cannon Shooter Beginners. It's listed below.", if I'm missing something please point it out.

15. GLADIGATORS
    usa

It was the only thing new in this patch skill wise so you know he's talking about that skill.

16. Default

Run it through Google Translate.

17. Default

I got no problem with them making this job unfunded friendly. Heck that is how the whole game should be.

18. Default

Oh, ok I think I skipped (don't know why) that post or something, giving that skill only to them seems stupid but its nexon its likely that a few months after everyone else will get it.

19. Default

I don't like Nexon :|

They revamp party quests to be the best source of exp, and in this patch, they added a limit that you can only do each party quest 10 times a day...

20. Default

Question : Since it's a pirate branch of a class.. Does it require at minimum 20 DEX for first job?