Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. In my dreams... Gay Male
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 215
    Job: Hoyoung
    Guild: HROMATICUSSY
    Alliance: KATYPERRY
    California

You have got to be pineappleing kidding me. That completely defeats the purpose...

2. Default

He's not kidding lol... also it looks like the durability boost applies to Dragon Rider weapons only according to the patch notes..

Korean

Google English

3. Default

HOWEVER. Most pqs are actually now good for higher levels... That means that if you did the daily limit on one, pick another, and keep rolling!

I think it's better this way, more people on different pqs, to avoid dead ones.

4. Default

Avoid dead ones? PQs would end up being less populated (imo) if theres a limit.
    'Sides, there really isn't any dead PQ atm (except DrPQ and EFPQ).

Stupid limit, IMO. First they take out Party zones and now they do this. x_x. I guess everyone is going back to Monster Park now.

EDIT: Has the Vic Map changed?

5. Default

IF THERE'S A LIMIT IT MUST BE TOO GOOD TO DO MORE THAN 10 TIMES A DAY.

6. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: Dailom
    Server: Windia
    Level: 188
    Job: Wild Hunter
    Guild: Caelia
    Alliance: HighOrder

Yes, their dex will be automatically set at 20 upon advancement.

I think it may be Nexon's way of forcing people to explore all of the content in the game, and I suppose it makes sense to do that. When they released CPQ, no one went to LPQ anymore, and when they released Himes, no one went to Grims or other training spots past 100 anymore. The same thing happened when Party Play was introduced, where no one bothered to go anywhere but LHC after 110 and Future Ereve past 160. When they took out Party Play, they made it so that there was a reason to go train elsewhere until one had the ticket pieces needed to enter the Monster Park. Now, with this PQ limit, there's a reason for people to use more than just one PQ out of all of them.

In all honesty, I'm kind of glad they're trying to make it so there's a point to having all of this extra content to explore; however, I do think that they're going about it the wrong way. Rather than putting a limit on the good content, they should try and make the bad content better. They could put in good rewards for doing all of the PQs such as unique recipes and ingredients or long lasting buffs with varying affects outside of the usual stat/exp rate increases. They could also make the training grounds outside of Party Play areas better, or have it so that the Monster Park gets more areas and monsters to fight as the player catches monsters and sends them to the park. They could make more bosses and try and give them some element of strategy, rather than the usual 1/1, DR, Pot Lock, Pot Cooldown, Damage Nullification crap. As an example of a boss that requires some sort of "skill" to fight, how about one that has platforms circling around it and you have to jump from one to the other to consistently attack it, and nothing but projectile attacks so that it's possible to avoid the 1/1s, seduces and pot locks. I guarantee people would flock all over every bit of the content in the game if they would just make it so all of it had some benefit.

7. Default

At least you can still do Party quests while you can.

8. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

dragon rider isn't dead, dunno what efpq is though.

the balrog expedition IS dead, know why? seven runs a day max <.<

9. Default

In KMS it is. Maybe not anymore with this patch.
    EFPQ = Ellinforest PQ

10. Default

oh god rush to get broken glasses

11. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

However, you can make a cannon shooter UA, and UAs can have 4 base of their secondary stat regardless of what class you are because you start out advanced at level 50.

12. Default

lolwat. I really doubt it considering Cannon Shooter's are somewhat considered "secondary" Adventurers, like Dual Blade.

13. Default

Is there any proof of that? o.o I haven't payed attention to Cannon Shooters at all, so I might've missed it somewhere.

14. GLADIGATORS
    usa

Lol wow guys. Read extractions sometime?

15. Default

DBs have UA skills too, you know.
    And you can't make UA DBs.

16. GLADIGATORS
    usa

Valid point, but neither outcome is something we can find out immediately anyway.

17. Default

Hrm...I like this area. It might make up for totally pineappleing up the scenery of my most loved town in the game.

18. Default

Well you probably can't make UA DBs because it was a premium limited class in KMS, and most other version can't be bothered to change the code, despite this not being true in other versions. So I guess it depends if they put Cannon Shooters as a premium class, though the damage says otherwise.

I do think they are just nerfing him only to boost them in a month or two with the Pirate/Thief Updates.