Results 1,681 to 1,691 of 1691
  1. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

Default Re: World of Warcraft players, come in!

Oh yeah, forgot Horde didn't get Paladins until TBC, and TBC was when it started making Druid and Paladin tanks viable.

Oh man, ended up looking over an old Vanilla Shaman PvP video. Forgot the other two things Shammies were infamous for that made PvP players cry: FROSTSHOCK and PURGE spam. Then it reminded be of the 3-minute mage build, that shit one-shotted a whole lot of classes as well, or at the very least killed the class in a few spells. Actually now that I think about it Vanilla PvP was just so full of broken-ness, such as one fully geared Warrior able to murder entire opposing teams in places like AB with a pocket healer following; even without a pocket healer, expect the Warrior to take down a whole squad. Druids/Paladins being damn near impossible to ever take down. Heck, Druid vs Druid or Paladin vs Paladin? Might as well go make a sandwich because neither duel would end anytime soon by the time you come back. Probably the lulziest? Rogues PvPing with a Worn Dagger, are naked, and WIN because of their ability to lockdown, and due to Eviscerate being static damage regardless of weapon equipped.

Oh hey there old World of Roguecraft video. So damn true back in Vanilla.

Found the other video related to taking down geared players with Worn Daggers and wearing hilarious crap like Wildheart, before ultimately going naked with only ONE Worn Dagger. This guy, was the most amazing Vanilla Rogue player I've ever seen. I mean, how many times in your WoW life can you ever say, and have proof, that you took down equal leveled players being buck naked and with the crappiest weapon possible?

2. Default Re: World of Warcraft players, come in!

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/7pmnepptbykjekz7/dashboard/?s=3908&e=4547`

;/ getting first and second plate w/o problem, what is pineappleing us up is the ammount of bloods that spawn on 3rd plate :S.

we are cleaning everything, but when we are on the last plate, I just don't have enough DPS to kill all of the bloods.

pretty sure next week we can kill it since we are getting more heroic gear.

3. Default Re: World of Warcraft players, come in!

finally, after like 150 wipes, spine down !

4. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Gratz on finally clearing Heroic DS.
    Madness doesn't even count!

5. Default Re: World of Warcraft players, come in!

yeah, it seems easy, we did like 5 tries, got to the third plataform w/o problem, it is more a positioning fight and dps race.

hopefully next week we will kill it, I, honestly, want to kill it before the next nerf.

6. Default Re: World of Warcraft players, come in!

Pretty good way to start off BfG weekend. http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/59...AF7972E083292/

I really want to join a RBG team now, but they don't seem to exist on my server :/

7. Default Re: World of Warcraft players, come in!

well i would like to join a RBG team too, but people dont seem to like ret paladins in BGS :(. good thing diablo in 10 days so maybe i take a break from WoW.

Btw, finally Savior of Azeroth!

8. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

Sooooo...... how are them Monks in the beta doing? From what I read Mistweaver is loads of fun, and Brewmaster have potential to be very solo friendly.

9. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

It's hard to tell right now, because Monks are OP as pineapple. They can solo everything a Blood DK can AND THEN SOME, and not even break a sweat.

I will admit they're hella fun.

10. Default Re: World of Warcraft players, come in!

I got into beta but didnt try monks, I dont wanna get busy right now because when diablo3 is out, I will be too busy playing it lol.

11. Default Re: World of Warcraft players, come in!

ragnaros>dragon soul.... blizzard did a good job on ragnaros fight, its a fun fight, way better than dragon soul