Page 3 of 85 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
  1. Default

lol yeah. well i will suggest everything you guys said after every wipe lol.

2 weeks ago, we 1 shot halfus/valiona/magmaw/maloriak/chimaeron, this week, we are just failing.......

2. Default

Nah he's not that bad. As a DPS you need to have good AoE for the adds that spawn in black phase, and be generally quick on your feet to avoid unnecessary damage. Nothing else is different at all for DPS, aside from higher damage. As a healer it's much more stressful, and the add and Maloriak tanks absolutely cannot mess up at all or it's a wipe. Also, a single tick of the lightning he does is absurdly powerful.

As Dark Link said, Storm is always first when it comes to drakes. If the Slate Dragon and the Nether Scion are both up, you'll probably want to get the Nether Scion next. If not, go for the Time Warden. You don't ever need to release the Slate Dragon, and the Whelps can come whenever since they're so easy to kill. I haven't done that fight on normal in a long time though. On heroic all five drakes are up, and we usually release Storm, Nether, and the Whelps right when the fight starts. After one of the big drakes goes down (we usually Lust and focus Storm), we release the Time Warden. We don't release Slate at all.

All the heroics I've done, I've done on my Resto Druid. I've DPS'd 11/12 (except Nef) on my Lock in PuGs, and I've tanked 8/12 on my Prot Warrior also in PuGs. Locks are really fun, but I love my Resto Druid <3

3. Default

I'll add you once I decide which character to keep... So far I like paladin the most. Druid kind of pissed me off, died too much even in bear form, wasting too much time/gold walking back to body or reparing items.

Druid

Paladin>

And all those Paladin deaths were in a dungeon... guys asked me to tank but I wasn't doing it right. Wrong talent >.<
    I think I'll end up making this my main and try other ranged class later on.

Oh, and I also have one question. Is there a difference between 2 hand swords, maces and axes?

4. Default

Nothing you need to worry about now, just find a slow 2 handed weapon with str and use that. Dwarfs do get expertise for using maces i believe, but its not something you need to worry about until level 85 really and even then more often than not you just take the best weapon you can get your hands on regards of type.

5. Default

You're getting an AWFUL lot of world deaths. Try to avoid pulling more than 1 or 2 mobs at a time while questing.

There's no differences between weapons except which weapons your class can wield, and the small 1% racial bonuses mentioned above.

Edit: Oh, and if you add someone on Real ID, you add them to your Battle.net friends list. They will stay on friends list regardless of what character you or they are on, and you can see them even if they are playing SC2/D3.

6. Default

go for paladin.

I think orcs get a racial bonus while using axes, not sure tho.

@kaidatan.
    we didn't go BoT, went to chimaeron. we wiped a few times because people didnt stack in the system failure....

at least i got my ring :D
    Spoiler

atramedes, we failed bad, the best run we got him to 50%... and i was tanking him and using the gongs to stop searing flames lol.

if anyone wanna add me, pm me your real ID or ask for mine :P

7. Default

Why in gods name are you, the tank, hitting gongs? And how hard is it to stack in one spot when the game yells at you that the bot broke?

8. Default

There were 2 quests that were making me die the most because I couldn't see if there were more mobs so after I pulled one and move a bit to kill it others would come out of nowhere... I finished one of those quests in like 45minutes, skip the other and ragequit. >.<

I just went on a dungeon and I was tanking... it wasn't fun at all but it wasn't hard at all either. My guild said I was doing it fine :D

9. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Well this game IS full of terribads. Why else is Blizz nerfing T11 normal mode content by 30%?

10. Default

I thought it was 20%, but yeah. My first raid experience was a pug BoT run. It took over an hour to down Halfus and the group was flat out incapable of stacking up for Blackout on V&T.

I'm in the "B" team in my guild but I'm lucky enough to have people that at least know what they're doing and can understand and react properly to fight mechanics.

11. Default

ouch, tried to pug BoT. That couldn't have been fun

12. Default

because at least 4 person from the raid never did chimaeron or atramedes.

we tried tomake a dps hit gongs, but he was failing hard, so i said: let me do it. and it worked fine... just in the airphase we failed lol.

The group im in is still learning the fights, and pretty much 2-3 people change everyweek.

13. Default

you guys should some some PvPness. I'm thinking about taking a break from raiding in 4.2 and just doing arena

14. Default

I like to do arenas, but my 2s partner is another ret paladin... so yeah lol.

i like this blue post:

Justifying Class Changes
    Spoiler

tbh, the change on holy shield will just make paladin a warrior with WoG and no gap closer(charge) they seem to not know what to do with the paladin mastery, i remember before cata holy shield worked like on 4.2, and now prot pally will have 2 useless talents in the talent tree.

15. Default

ret doesn't need charge since it can spam dispel slows/roots (a warrior's biggest weakness) and it has hand of freedom for itself and its partners. Warrior's power currently comes from having insane constant pressure and ridiculous burst.

16. Default

yeah i know but im talking about PVE prot paladin :P
    warriors are just.... with charge, knockback, mini stuns, fear and whirlwind beat paladin burst anyday(since when someone see the wings up, the paladin get instant dispeled lol)

17. Default

I like how they finally went out and said that rogues are the least played class and a ton of us went to play a death knight when the class was released. I saw the post yesterday when bashiok made it. Dunno how I feel about it. Rogue rep in arena is probably going to become lower than hunter next patch even though rogue is THE pvp class.

-_-".

ret burst is insane too. I'm wearing 3600 resil and got hit by a 32k templars verdict followed by 28k hammer of wrath in a friggin duel.

18. Default

yeah, when i have my burst on i do insane dmg, i see TV and hammer hitting by 30-50k critical at times, and if we have 2-3 TV proc with wings on, the target will probably die or be with low HP.

if you want to laugh lol

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...991869?page=20

19. Default

sigh...... Blizzard updating the Ui for war games when no one even plays them -_-"