Page 2 of 85 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Dude Josh. To be honest I wish I could leave my guild but there is nowhere better to go. We're 11/12 with Al akir left. 5.5 nights spent at Al Akir, prob 140 tries. Best we got to was 7%.

Spoiler

To be honest I wanted to be in a rocking guild ready for Firelands. Doesn't look that way. I'm still looking.

pomegranate, I wish I was in a GOOD core 10 man group where everyone owned, because there are no good 25 mans in Emerald Dream.

I added Rusty. Birdie which server you play, which class, which faction, etc? I'd love to add you.

2. Default

Mionelol soloed ulduar boss, and got lich king to 15%? i bet he cried when he died @ lich king LOL.

fun is do BG now, kinda don't care about raids, i just join randon bg and kill some allies :D
    guild leader is building a rated BG team, hopefully i will be there too.

3. Default

Dude I've been making a DK tank. Getting aggro is pineappleing annoying, pomegranate is always on cooldown. Runes are weird.

But of course, it's only at level 60 and it's done 2 dungeons LOL...

4. Default

getting aggro is easy, just have ur blood presence on and atack lol, plus dk have death grip or w/e it is called (DG), good to get random mobs running.

5. Default

These pineappleers in level 60 dungeons just go and attack before I even have aggro. I wish it was like ZA/ZG where they'd die in 2 hits if they did try it. pimentos.

6. Default

Btw when this thread gets stickied, you can thank me.

7. Default

welcome to tank world, where patience is the key for winning :D

lol that sucked.

8. Default

Im on us suramar horde. Main is a lvl 85 pally, i havent played much in cata, so few other characters are like 81-82. My account isnt active atm though, might be able to get more time next week. Ill be sure to add you guys once im playing again though.

9. Default

btw, why the new rated bg alliance mount looks so cool :(.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/2950667#blog
    Spoiler

10. Default

wow those are sick. all this wow talk making me really wish i could play right now :(

11. Default

Well now, just saw this thread. Sorry I'm not much into PvP, but I do like PvE, and I record a lot of things. Here's the link to them, though I only started recording them regularly recently. www.tinyurl.com/yycBossKills

Here's two of my choosing. They were recorded and uploaded in 1080p, so don't forget to watch in HD!

Heroic Valiona and Theralion

Heroic Maloriak

We're currently 6/13 and we're working on H-Conclave now, but it's not going so well. I'm going to convince the guild to go do Heroic Nef instead.

12. Default

ahaha, come back for the patch 4.2, it will be probably on next tuesday, 28th, they are adding a new currency, mark of the world tree, and new dailies.

i need to get my honor/justice points cap before the patch, so i can buy everything in the first day of firelands :P. Even tho i already have everything for my prot spec, and only need the VP chest/ring for my ret spec.

@ KaidaTan:

nice! maloriak must be a pain to kill on heroic, the 2nd phase is kinda annoying.

one day i will be there too :(. wish i could have started playing wow before.

13. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

Tanking is so fun though. On the other hand I've tanked on a Druid/Pally/Warrior, so I'm not familiar with how easy tanking is with a rune rotation. It's usually a faceroll for me, although I haven't really done raid tanking back in the days. I was too afraid of screwing up and getting the whole guild killed. D:

14. Default

I thought that the first time i pugged BoT, but then, after you get used to it, its really easy. in 2 months, i already got promoted 3 times in the guild im in, doing the raids and bringing food and other things to the raid.

btw anyone have a good strategy for halfus with 3 dragon up? today we are going to raid BoT, but it have the nether scion, slate dragon and storm rider.

Some people say to release nether and slate, and eat the nova strike dmg, other say to release the 3 at same time, other say to forget about slate dragon.

we tried basically all 3 and didnt get it, i even bubble to clean my first stack of malevolence strike, but the other tank, a prot warrior, take too much dmg from the other 2 dragon :S

15. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

H-Malor isn't that bad actually. The fight is the exact same, the only change is the addition of a "Black Phase", with numbers being higher as usual.

How my guild used to do it was pull Storm and Nether, kill Storm and pull Slate, kill Nether and Slate, burn boss.
    You ALWAYS pull Storm as a first priority, you NEVER want to eat the nova head on, because it's unnecessary damage.

16. Default

Storm -> Nether -> Slate, imo. It's the worst combo to deal with but Halfus is pretty easy anyway, as long as your group is properly geared and knows what they're doing.

17. Default

yeah thats what i thought, why eat the nova dmg if you can forget about nether.
    i will suggest it to our raid leader, see if it works well. with my cds i can pretty much get to 15 stacks before swaping tanks on halfus, if we lust in the beggining i think we can kill 2 dragons before swaping debuff

i always get confused with the dragons lol

18. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    Colorado

Slate and Nether are interchangeable, but most cases recommend nether first, because Nether gives the +100% Attack Speed, which makes the healing debuff stack at an incredible rate. We did Storm -> Nether -> Slate, you caught me during mid edit, because I thought Slate gave the +Atk Spd % for some reason, when it's actually Nether.
    Also you want to save Lust for when it's only Halfus, due to the +Damage % he takes per drake killed. It's +100% per drake kill IIRC.

19. Default

yeah its 100% dmg buff, well, after the dragons are dead, halfus is piece of cake, but i think we would waste lust with the furious roar stun, we are just having hard time to kill the dragons, so everything that help nuke them down will help.

btw i edited my post, I always get confused with the dragons and what they do lol.

20. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    Colorado

Man, we're just catching each other during mid edit lol