Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default

I tested on my marksman that total damage indeed does stack, I also tested boss dmg %, seems like it's not actually multiplying 1.3*1.12(my total dmg) but rather 1.42 instead

2. Default

Can anybody else confirm that Total Damage % now stacks with Total Damage %? I just scrapped 30% boss / 15% PDR / 6% int on my staff and stopped at 15% Magic / 15% PDR ... I'd love to have 15% Total Damage instead :O

3. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

aren't they the same thing anyways? or rather, don't they have the same effect in the end?

4. Default

from what I understand, %Magic effects the formula before damage is calculated, total damage is a direct effect on damage after the formula is calculated, making it better.

5. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

but if i am not wrong, the whole formula is a huge multiplication, making the bonus of %magic and %total damage the same, i'd ask joetang in this case, but i am pretty sure i am right.

6. Default

If I remember correctly, with %atk and %matk, your atk or matk is rounded down before being used in the formula, while total damage applies to it over all. Total Damage is slightly better because of this, but it's almost insignificant.

7. Default

Alrighty, so I will remain happy with my 15% magic / 15% PDR. Thanks!

8. Default

Boss and total damage have always stacked additively since potential came out. What didn't stack was two of the same (boss boss, total total), which was the purpose of this thread.

9. Default

but what I'm asking now is if totat9 + total6 = total15 ?

10. Default Re: Boss Damage stacking.

I'm probably grave digging here, but does a single weapon that has the same percentage multiple times stack?

Such as this bow's potential:

11. Default Re: Boss Damage stacking.

Yes.