IGN: KatCoroiion
    Server: Bera
    Level: 183
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: Risk
    Alliance: Bastion
    Farm: Bumblefsck
    Wisconsin

whatever the final pap quest is where you get the ludi cape gave empathy. i can't remember how much or what the specific name was but i think i ss'd it, I can check when I get home from work.

2. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

How much personality exp can you gain per day? 5000?

3. Default

It has 2 caps, there's a limit of 500 on certain types of gains, and 5000 overall, which nothing breaks. Most of the stuff you'll actually do (using your professions, and idling ingame) counts to the 500 cap, while one-time things like leveling up your professions and wearing charm gear don't, so you could gain 5000 in a day that way. But practically you're never going to get that much stuff that doesn't apply to the cap.

4. GLADIGATORS
    usa

So if i just kill ToT bosses constantly, how many ambition points could i gain in one day? 500?

5. Default

Yeah, you'll cap out at 500 exp for that trait, but you can still get 4500 exp for other traits before you stop getting ANY exp for traits that day.

6. GLADIGATORS
    usa

Ok. I'm only bothering with ambition and charm for obvious reasons. (damage whore <3) 500 a day is a little ehhhhhhh but i guess that's the point. To keep you playing.

7. Default

Same. I'll get insight from mining anyway. Willpower while I afk for gp and there's that one, dilligence from jewel crafting. But I won't be working on those.

8. Default

Edit: These calculations are outdated, the newer calculations can be found here

If I try to fit the personality exp table to exponential functions, I get the following results:
    Code:
    Ceiling[19.91*1.3^x]   for 0≤x≤9
    Ceiling[89.7*1.1^x]    for 9≤x≤19
    Ceiling[312.6*1.03^x]  for 19≤x≤29
    Ceiling[478.1*1.015^x] for x≥29
    I'm not 100% pleased with the results. I expect Nexon to use a nice number somewhere as starting value. Second the formula is wrong at x=6, it gives 97 while it should give 96. Third I'm not sure Nexon uses a Ceiling, Floor or Round function. I tried all 3, an all 3 are possible except for 0≤x≤9, where none of them gave an solution, only when I changed 96 to 97 the Ceiling function gave an solution.

Nonetheless, it is a bit accurate, so the table can be expanded (with a warning). Does somebody know what the maximum level for personality traits is?
    Last edited by Yokuyin; 2011-07-02 at 04:13 AM. Reason: Updated

9. Default

Have you tried fitting with a constant? (a*b^x + c) The way the curves look I wouldn't be too surprised if it's being added to some base value.

Max level is supposedly 100.

10. Default

I have a question about the scroll success rate increase. What do those numbers mean? Are they multipliers (as in 0.5 increase would make 10%s into 15%s) or are they just percentages, as in 10% to 10.5%?

11. Default

There really weren't any 10/60%s in Tespia to test that (especially with only a 0.5 to 1% increase in success rates), but I imagine it's a percentage, so 10 to 10.5%.

12. Default

The max level is 100.

13. Default

2000 hp just for earning up that willpower from afking? That's awesome!!

Can you tell us what each trait gives at level 100 that you know of?

14. Default

b and c were very close to 1.3/1.1/1.03/1.015 and 0 (in order of 10^-8), so I assumed they were these nice round values.

Also, I predict the following increasements in the personalities:
    PersonalityIncrease
    +5 Ambition+0.5 Ignore Monster Def, -0.25% Exp loss (rounded), unknown Battlemode Atk
    +5 Empathy+100 MP, +1.5% Quest exp
    +5 Insight+5 Accuracy, +5 Avoid, Unknown potential glass
    +5 Willpower+100 HP, +5 W.def, +5 M.def, +1 Status resistance
    +5 Dilligence+1 Double Mastery Chance, +0.5 Scroll Rate succes

Should I expand the tables with these predictions?
    I think it's not smart to expand the Exp-rate table since I'm not sure about the formula and it can change formula's again after x>56.

15. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

i wouldn't update with the predictions yet, not like people will stop submitting their feedback, so i think it's better to go the safe way o aviod confusions/confusing people

16. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Not getting any Willpower for being logged in.
    I don't know whether this is a glitch, or earning it was a Tespia-only feature.

17. Default

I got 2 willpower a second ago while I was chilling out.

However,

I got not ambition for killing ht -_-

18. Default

I added the personality rewards of some PQs I could complete.

I also noticed that you don't get willpower every 10 minutes. Waiting for more info till I'll change it. I didn't pay attention to it, but I saw that I got +4 Willpower after logging in for 2 hours.

19. Default

You get willpower every hour. The first hour gives 2, the second gives 4, and I assume it keeps going like that until you get 10 willpower per hour.

20. Default

First off, thanks for all that you've done on this thread. It's really awesome to have it all compiled into one chart.

I was meaning to record my data to help add to the table, but forgot..will do after the SC. So far, I maxed out my ambition for today (500), and was working on Willpower through the Dojo.

Some information that I gathered that is not here yet: Nx equips add charm (here we go...people complaining about paying to get stats!)...my Charm leveled up when I equipped my nx pants...not sure if it only works with permanent (as mine were permanent) or if their 90 day variations work as well, and not sure if you keep the charm when you take em off, but...yeah. Throwing that out there. Will test when the server comes back up.

A few questions though: Like Joe has asked, how does the mastery book success/scrolling success work? Is that 1.5% chance (meaning 10%-> 15%, 60%-->90%) or just an extra small percentage (10-->10.5). Im wondering if I should wait to max it out before trying to pass Maple Warrior 30.

And in Fiel's quest chart, some quests have "sense" attached to it. What does that match up to in your original chart?