Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Adding to that, you can also get "COOL" and it gives 50, if I'm not mistaken.

2. Default

@Above: added

Also added the Medal quests for each personality.
    Last edited by Yokuyin; 2011-07-17 at 02:47 PM. Reason: typo

3. Neutron Straight Male
    IGN: Sugarsouffle
    Server: Broa
    Level: 200
    Job: Mercedes
    Guild: Virtus
    Alliance: TeamRocket
    Washington

Not sure if you would like to include personality medal information, but...

TraitLevel RequirementUnlocks Quest for TitleFrom(NPC)
    Ambition20Humble HonorManji
    Ambition60Bearded AmbitionVogen
    Ambition100King's DignityLuden
    Charm19Eyes on MeMs. Tan
    Charm60The HotnessLe Tierre
    Charm100Epitome of BeautyThe Temple Keeper
    Insight20Hawk's EyesHawkeye
    Insight60Fairy's PupilAthena Pierce
    Insight100ClairvoyantDo Gong
    Diligence20Hand of the FamilyMrs. Ming Ming
    Diligence60Expert's HeartEurek The Alchemist
    Diligence100Midas's TouchKenta
    Willpower20No Pain, No GainJohn
    Willpower60Beauty of PatienceTae Gong
    Willpower100Patience IncarnateEleska
    Empathy20Troubled YouthAlex
    Empathy60BardPrince of Whales Sharyl
    Empathy100Human EnoughHumanoid A

EDIT: Jeeze, I just saw your latest post. It's been a couple days since I've refreshed this page, it seems. :/

4. Default

I got lv20 empathy today but I didn't get the medal quest. The lv20 ambition and will power medal worked though.

5. Neutron Straight Male
    IGN: Sugarsouffle
    Server: Broa
    Level: 200
    Job: Mercedes
    Guild: Virtus
    Alliance: TeamRocket
    Washington

I haven't seen any Empathy medals floating around yet.
    I should be able to reach Level 20 once the server maintenance is done, so I would be able to see if I'm able to get the quest. Perhaps it's currently bugged?

6. Default

Maybe the Empathy medal requires you to have finished the Runaway Kid quest? The medal is obviously related to helping and all of the NPC's have their own quests, so it's a possibility.

7. Default

Oops, forgot. Added the prerequisite quests for the medals. =P

8. Default

I noticed I got some ambition during PvP, but I didnt take time to observe when I got it and how much I got. Does anyone know the amounts?

9. Default

Yup. Gotta have runaway kid quest done then he'll give you the lv20 empathy medal quest.

10. Default

Hmmm, so if you managed to hit the daily cap on each trait besides charm it would take close to 200 days to max each one.

Dang.

11. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Does PvP contribute personality exp to any trait?

12. Default

A hundredth of your battle score to Ambition.

13. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Thanks.
    Too bad Ambition is already the easiest trait to level. Was hoping for a way to level Willpower that was less painful than Dojo...

14. Default

LPQ is pretty good. Faster than dojo and you get broken glasses for charm. You need good partners though.

15. Default

Wow, how fast do you do LPQ in???? It only gives 35 Will while dojo gives 83. With dojo taking any high level 8-12 minutes (possibly less), you would have to complete LPQ in under 4-5 minutes.

Unless something was changed that I don't know about (I haven't LPQed in years), that isn't possible. With dojo, you can max your daily Will in under 1 hour.

16. Default

^LPQ is much shorter now. It can be done in 4-5 minutes if you have enough people doing it properly. If you were trying to speedrun it properly, I wouldn't be surprised if you could get it finished in under 4 minutes.

Also, if you can take down mu gong every time, you're doing much better than most people. Ludi pq is about the same as doing a 63 point run if you can keep a party together.

17. Default

Yup. It's around 4-5 minutes a run with just 2 people who know what to do. Killing panda is much harder and takes longer for your average players.

Also it's pretty much instant death for mages when the panda boss casts DR. I can kill it but it takes a lot of focus and time.

18. Default

Oh cool, I didn't realize LPQ was drastically changed that much; I will check it out. I'd imagine it would not be as fast for my Shadower (since that panda dies fast), but for any other char of mine it could be faster

19. Default

For Mages? Ha, you don't know instant death until you've been a BM dealing with damage reflect. Each shot of hurricane returns a reflect. That's instant death.