1. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: Dailom
    Server: Windia
    Level: 188
    Job: Wild Hunter
    Guild: Caelia
    Alliance: HighOrder

Oh hey, mounts are finally worth using!

Now if only they'd make mounts simply negate the effects of Power Guard instead of turning the skill off entirely. I might actually be able to use my mount during training if they did that.

2. Default

Agreed.
    Waiting 6 months just to pot while using a mount? =/

Perhaps they can have a system where each version receives similar updates at the same time.
    (Excluding new classes/mobs/pqs/ect)

3. Default

Never reading anything related to ellinforest again. Cannon shooters still seem awesome..anyone else ever think the old twin monkey thing looked funky how they flew around and shot? I kinda did, stationary summons are a bit more strategic in when to use and where so it should be more interesting. Would think people actually cared about a ranged class with great hp but they don't apparently because its weaker and has similar moves to other classes.

4. Default

I thought it was balanced in the first place... These nerfs hurt the already low class motivation for me. It was more interesting when the monkeys moved with you, and when you had a 3 mob skill. Maybe if the only 1v1 skill was a tiny bit faster I'd be happy. Magnetic Anchor still seems awesome though =P

5. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: Dailom
    Server: Windia
    Level: 188
    Job: Wild Hunter
    Guild: Caelia
    Alliance: HighOrder

I'm actually kind of happy that they're going to be weaker. The Cannoneer playstyle looks like sometihng I could get into, but I get bored as hell on classes like Mechs and second job Warriors because they just rip everything appart with only one attack and never have to bother with most of their moves. With Cannoneers being weaker with some skills and slower with others, I actually think I'd have more fun just because the game would feel slightly more challenging.