Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Default

Eh..I guess so. Still would have preferred if they stayed the same though. But if you can constantly recast them I guess it's not too much of a difference at all other than mobbing to 1v1 and both side attacking.

2. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

So would i, because firing at both sides of you is kind of cool.

3. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

The latter would be the better choice. I don't think we need a DB 3.0 / Mech 2.0. Let's just hope NexonKR learned their lesson about releasing stupidly OP jobs.

4. Default

What if this class turns out to be a total waste?

5. Default

It's kinda looking that way.. I think if you put a poll for "are you going to make a cannon shooter?" you'll get majority on no.

6. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

But if they pump out boring bloody weak jobs, who's going to play them? The people who want to feel "unique"? LOL. That just won't do in a game like Maple where fun is essentially correlated to how good/powerful the class is. No amount of flavor text can save a weak class from being ignored/mocked by the majority of the Maple population.

It's usually best to overpower the class at release, and tweak it bit by bit as feedback is given on what works and what doesn't work.

7. Default

That is exactly what should happen with classes.. why would you want over 50% of the playerbase playing the same class out of what, a total of 25+ classes? (i've lost count by now)

8. Default

I don't think they had that in mind changing buster to a 1v1 skill for added bossing appeal to the class.

Seems like a waste of time/money to develop something few people will be interested in.

9. GLADIGATORS
    usa

Just like pirates!

10. Default

What are you talking about? It has 10s cool down. Octopus is vastly superior.

11. Default

If they give a free character slot, consider this pirate mule 2.0 I have a 120 mech i use to farm pap crack; This one will probably;y end up being another one of those, but better since i can transfer over my buccaneer's equips for the most part (cause my lol overall has 3% all stat and 3% str, so my mech can't really make use of it all that much) Either this or advance my Aran some more F3

12. Mercury
    IGN: Zero Two
    Server: Everywhere
    Level: 000
    Job: Mind Control
    Guild: Dark Matter Legion
    Alliance: Dark Mind

Sounds like the old WhiteKnight/Paladin right there. I'd rather play a job that I like more than one thats powerful as the "best" classes are always boring to me. Either lack of useful skills, Nightlords for instance or just plain boring to watch like the Mechanic. Yeah, we get it, you're lazy and have the faceless machine do everything in an appearently psychic method.
    Evan might have Mir do the attacking but at least the mage is commanding him to do so and teleporting about.

13. Default

But didn't pirates turn out very successfully? o_o

14. GLADIGATORS
    usa

Nah. Nexon's blatently admitted pirate's didn't have the profit they expected so they have less reason to favor them.

15. Default

That's because they shared the Cash Shop with all other classes that time (the Adventurers). Since then new classes have seperate Cash Shops.

Good question, do they share Cash Shop with any class?

16. Default

That's all I needed to see. Not making one as a main anymore, I'll just make one to try it out. I'm sticking with my Bucc.

17. Default

In this patch, there are some things worth noting too.
    1) There is a new party quest system: PQ of the Day! With this system, a random party quest is chosen each day as the PQ of the day, and upon completing it, you will receive a 20% EXP bonus! There is a limitation though: the bonus can only be received thrice per day.
    2) You can now use potions while riding on mounts
    3) A new option has been added under the kMST Main Menu. There is now an option called “Events” where you can view an up-to-date event calendar listing all current and upcoming events.
    4) NPCs are now searchable using the Find button on the minimap (Previously via World Map)

Source: http://ellinforest.com/blog/
    My Opinion

5)The options window for which invites you want to receive has been implemented into the normal system options menu.
    6)A new cash item has been added: The Moving Storage Room. It allows you to access your storage anywhere, can be used for more than once and lasts for 30 days.

Source: http://orangemushroom.wordpress.com/

18. Default

Yessss...

and no more of my buddies spamming "omgz guise when 2x!!!??? did 2x start yet????" even more yessssss

19. Default

Damn shame I gotta wait over 6 months to experience these changes.