Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Default

Cannon Spike hit box is now slightly taller - from eye-level to head-level.

Hadriel

2. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

A ~30-33% damage increase in 1v1 still places them behind the real DPS classes. I just hope their training speed is barely affected, for those who need a reason to still be able to enjoy the class outside of bossing.

3. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

No s'hit. They weren't going to excel in that from the start regardless.

4. Orbital Bee Cannon

Yeah, well they seemed like one hell of a training class. With the nerfs, not too sure anymore. It seems like they tried to put them more in the middle ground like Buccs, which just won't work due to lack of invincibility frames.

5. GLADIGATORS
    usa

It's more power less survivability than buccs, less power more survivability than sairs. I'd say it's pretty well middle ground.

"Jump ship" class for buccs i suppose.

6. Default

I suppose this what happens when people look at overfunded players and yells "OP!" too much. Never thought that I'd see a class that looks underpowered now.

7. Default

I love how everyone is crying OMG THEY NERFED A BALANCED CLASS when in fact Monkey Rush Bomb and Cannon Spike were both far stronger than any 3rd job mobbing skill of any other class, and after 4th job's passive, they become just as strong if not stronger than most 4th job mobbing skills. The only thing worth being upset about is Cannon Buster being nerfed because it actually isn't a real change and definitely not an improvement, and Monkey Support Twins being changed because the originality was removed. It's now Octopus.

Cannon Buster
    2142.58->2252.6%/s
    Mobs 3 -> Mobs 1
    If they had left the speed untouched, it would have been reasonable I suppose, though I prefer the retardedly strong 3 mob skill.

8. Default

So cannon booster is now the same as battleship cannon, but with a different animation?

That was a dumb idea.

9. Orbital Bee Cannon

Wow great. Barely a buff at all for Cannon Buster due to increased delay.

10. Default

Also, there was something interesting, that I think it was added on this patch (Because I didn't notice it before).
    Now, when you are npcing items on stores, once you do it for the first time, another tab appears on the shop. And all the items you NPC appear there, for the exact same price you npced them for. So that way, you can recover them back by turning the money back. I don't know how long do they stay there though.

11. Default

So wait it says attackcount was removed from buster.. that means it doesn't hit multiple times right?

How are you getting that it's hitting multiple times? All i see is that it's costing 5 bullets to use for ??? reason

12. Default

Luckily i’ve never accidentally npc’d something myself but I can see how it could be very easily done so that’s a nice feature to have. After 8+ years…

13. Default

Until you log out :p

14. Default

Its like battleship cannon but slower (part of a cannon shooter pap run - full time was 7:01):

Wild hunters get hurricane with a different animation so its not that bad.

15. Default

Someone I know is going to pretty pissed this didn't come out earlier.

And yeah..looking at that video I'm definitely disappointed with the Monkey summon now. Would have preferred it to be like a Mage summon rather than an Octopus summon. I never really care that much about damage % being nerfed, but I do care when they change how a skill works.

16. Default

inb4dupeexploit.

17. Default

While I like that addition, I too totally forsee exploits galore.

I've seen people NPC stacks of Onyx apples/Stars before that'll welcome the change.

18. Can of Soup Male
    IGN: LunaMimosa
    Server: El Nido
    Level: 134
    Job: OP Elf Queen
    Guild: Some no-name guild
    Alliance: Read above.

Highly reminiscient of LaTale's rebuy feature. certain its not the first game to have this system but its very much appreciated nonetheless. I approve of any effort to make the game easier to manage.

19. GLADIGATORS
    usa

Only 10k range huh? That's awesome. Easily beatable (by me muahahahahaha). The animation is cooler now imo.

After watching the video, comparing this to octopus is kind of ridiculous. It's octopus in that it is stationary, but it is in every way better than octopus because you can replant it without waiting for cooldown. I guess that's one change that we can probably see in pirate jump. (no CD octopus)