Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Default

And in honor of Rick...

2. Default

There's too much like in this thread. Why isn't a single person outraged?

THIS MOTHERpineappleER QUIT ONCE

ARE YOU REALLY OKAY WITH A QUITTER MODDING YOUR FORUM? HE'S THE SARAH PALIN OF SOUTHPERRY

3. Default

Would that make you Kiwi-boo Ken?

4. Default

I'm sorry, but did you just call Rick a very attractive middle-aged woman who is into sniper rifles? I can dig that.

Anyway, I feel total apathy about this. It's still the same dude and dudette running the show. Whether he has quit before doesn't bother me. I don't have to manage him.

5. Default

You act like you used to run this site or something!? Chill that ego, and your sarah palin sex fantasies!

I agree with sarah down with rick the prick!

By the way eos wheres my pineappleing sarcasm tags.

6. Default

That'd be this one clearly marked "rolleyes"

7. Default

Congratulations Rick. Now I'd like to talk to you about repealing all my infractions starting from...

8. Default

Oh dis tread. Rick so back, saruh so mad, eos so eos.

Enjoi pustiing teh banz on me plantain. Er plantainard. Er rick.

9. Default

What in the world is the point of saying "I don't like him but welcome back anyway?" That sounds like a chickens'hit copout to be hombre. If you don't like him just say so and leave it at that or leave it out. Not like you can get in trouble for not liking a forum member unless you're flaming them or some other rule breaking against a fellow member of the forum.

YE-AH!

10. Default

There was nothing wrong with it.

"I don't like him," implies a childish tone, equivalent to that of a tantrum; not that throwing one would matter to Eos or Rick anyway.

"I don't like him, but welcome back," implies an accepting tone, one that says, "Even though I may not like you, I'm not going to go out of my way to make your life hell."

Matter of opinion, really.