HOLY ****! both are fast 5!

2. Neon Atom

IGN: rattboy
    Server: windia
    Level: 148
    Job: Dark Knight
    Guild: Virtual
    Alliance: Sanctum

I was suprised about the 140 being fast 5, I always thought it was the 130 ... thank god i live in windia land of the boss killers hopefully them boss killers will start selling these so I can buy my full set pronto.

3. Default

How do you obtain the Lionheart Partisan, anyway? Isn't it an Empress Cygnus drop?

4. Euro Minicar Straight Male
    IGN: ZekkenAdele
    Server: Scania
    Level: 246
    Job: Adele
    Guild: DarkLily
    Alliance: Arcane
    Farm: HarvestxMoon
    usa

all servers have haxors, wont be long before its farmed by them

5. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

which is something i don't know how to feel about honestly ~_~

but well, move aside 106 attk polearm, L> 125 clean LHPartisian!

and the whole 140 set is broken, except for that annoying 170 dex required, i mean, 1 w.attk cape and 7 slots, and for the warrior one, 7 dex/str to boot? 25 str/dex 1w.attk helmet? 7slots 5 attack clean 16 dex/str warrior gloves? 10 spd 7 jump clean shoes? not to mention with 15 str/dex and w.attk.

cygnus princess= boatloads of money.

6. Default

It stacks with other buffs right?

7. Default

Why do I have a feeling that Fast(5) on the 140 Pole is a typo in the files ._.

If not then.. more reason to get 170 DEX instead of sticking with VIP...

@PirateIzzy, Buffs don't seem to be stacking in Tespia currently... I checked with Iron Body and Iron Will. I think my friend did Attack Potion & Rage, attack pot got cancelled.

8. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

I have a feeling that I'll just go for purple surfboard, now when there actually is some of them. Cheaper and easier to get. Not only is the PA itself expensive, but getting 170dex from equips without sacrificing my dmg? Yahh, no...
    I heard that PvP disables potential, so that would take away the PA too right?

Idk though, the set bonuses are quite lovely. But should I raise my base dex for it?

This is correct.

9. Donator Straight Male
    panama

i am already overboard with the jump update +30, but that intaglio set is gonna help so darn much, 39 secondary stat if you equip them all, and the bonus 20 all stat for having them all, only thing not worth that much would be the face paint, but everything else is top tier in it's field, except maybe the ring/pendant. and this is without scrolling anything.

10. Default

By the way, apparently the Pirate Von Leon Gloves require PSoK now instead of regular SoK, according to Combattente's extraction.

11. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

The secondary stat is completely useless by the way.

@above: LOL so glad i got mine already.

12. Donator Straight Male
    panama

what you mean?

@above: i dunno, are Purple surfboards special :l

13. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Because equipments can only support themselves through potential.

14. Default

It depends, if the partison isn't tradeable, it isn't worth getting. We`re talking a 25~ish weapon attack difference, tops, but that's with the cost of no resale value. You're essentially dumping 50 whites, 50 pinks, 150k nx, and another 120k nx for enhancments, for a weapon that is stuck or NPC'd. Not to even mention the fact the only item that you could really benefit dex off of is your CHTP, if you were to go full set.

15. Polar Bear Gay Male
    IGN: danielcatu
    Server: yellonde
    Level: 121
    Job: Wind Archer
    Guild: Vendetta
    Farm: 765pro
    chile

mushie mounts

16. Neon Atom

just noticed the 170 dex req ... and i thought getting 80 was hard.... jeebus.
    chtp = 40 ... 23 base ... thats 63 ... hmmm .... nope theres no way ... im gonna need to raise my dex ... it cant be done.

@khainiwest ... well you definately have to get the whole set ... i mean .. + 2 skills + 30 boss damage and +30 weapon attack ... and thats without any potentials... not to mention all the weapon attack on everything.

17. Default

Go for the purple surfboard, believe me, it's minimum difference for the same effect. If you add dex you're just hurting yourself. Think about it, let's say you have perfect ears (assuming they arent part of the set) face/eyes, to get another 27+27+20 ish. Real rough estimate, but 74 extra dex, to the 63, that brings you to 130. What would 30 str mean? Well, if your total % str is 100%, it means another 30 str, so 60 str lossed.

18. Neon Atom

but its not really 30 str lost ... because the full set ends up giving it back and then some. I'm guessing this is nexons way of saying ... no more dexless.

19. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

Random note:
    It says it will disappear on 28th... The patch comes out on 29th (supposedly). What is this pomegranade?