Thread: [GMS] [GMST] [0.99] Chaos

1. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: Dailom
    Server: Windia
    Level: 188
    Job: Wild Hunter
    Guild: Caelia
    Alliance: HighOrder

Oh, well I guess that's better than nothing. Thanks for the answer!

2. Default

I thought it was only on the tutorial (Faded Silver) herbs, but I didn't pay much attention.

3. Default

I couldn't find any UA Skills Module for Chaos. Were they just unchanged?

4. Default

They're changed as well. They now have the same % damage as the original counterparts.

5. Default

If you haven't chosen your profession and come across a herd/rock it will have the space bar thing over it.

6. Default

All of that information and all I have to say is...

Wild Instinct nerf, SMH.

7. Default

What's the new 1st job Battlemage skill? Elemental Weakness? Its here but ain't on the Ultimate Skill Table thread.. What does it do anyway?

EDIT : Nvm PvP skill..

Soo.. The 130 items are pretty hard to get?

8. Default

200% to 220% is a nerf how?

9. Default

...?

Wild Instinct:
    Changed - Description (You ignore a portion of an enemy's defense when attacking. Also, you have a chance to dodge enemy attacks. --> You ignore a portion of an monster's defense when attacking. Also, you have a chance to dodge enemy attacks.)
    Changed - Level readout (Enemy DEF Ignored: #ignoreMobpdpR%, Dodge Chance: #er% --> Monster DEF Ignored: #ignoreMobpdpR%, Dodge Chance: #er%)
    New - Info (type = 50)
    Changed - er (20 --> 10)

10. Default

Oh, totally read that as wild arrow blast, lol my bad.

11. Default

Fiel, if your extractions show "0 slot", does that mean the "Number of slots left" line actually show in-game, albeit still showing 0 ? so if it doesnt show in your extraction, theres no "number of slots left" line in game right ?

Asking because i wanna know if Chaos warrior event items are potential-able since it says "0 slots" on your extractions.

12. Default

"Item" did eventually make it out didn't it? I remember because I was looking up Gemstone and Orange Imp reward IDs, and now it's gone again? Was it on a different post/page or even thread, maybe I'm confusing this with the K or JMS topic with Items in a separate post. If it's still here, I apologize and promise to look harder next time (Searched "Item" and posts by "Fiel"); please direct me in the correct direction.

13. Default

Yeah Im curious about this too..

And Empress Cygnus is PHYSICAL STRONG?

14. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Can't be potentialed and yes she is.

15. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

physical strong, as i noticed from my DrK in tespia means that on top of the PDR, there's a 50% damage reduction that you can't get around, my sacrifice dealt half the damage it usually did on her. which both made me happy and sad.