Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default

Now it starts looking more and more like a recolored Evan...

Monkey <-> Dragon
    Long range laser-thing <-> Long range Flame Wheel
    Low bossing DPS <-> Low bossing DPS

The only thing that Cannons have vs Evans is the mere wdef they get from pure STR + wdef buffs + double wdef skill

So I guess it's like a cheap and better looking (new skill animations) training Evan with a monkey instead of a Dragon.
    Last edited by Devil; 2011-06-10 at 03:24 PM.

2. Default

I wish they would make the w-def buff 200% instead of 100% then I could live with the lack of dps.

3. Default

Don't forget anywhere it can't reach, the range on sac is pathetic and is a factor at parts of a lot of major bosses. Of course that's not to excuse the weakening of buster, cannon shooter overall doesn't appeal to me though.

4. Default

I'd love this. turn this class into the ranged paladin..without the guardian at least.

5. Default

Well...this kind of sucks. But remember, this is gonna be more of a fun/unique class then a power class. I'm still making one because they look awesome, but...these are kind of huge nerfs. Buster is gonna be super ineffective now, sadly. At least it has 150% range?

6. Default

I'm guessing what nexon tried to do with this character was make it training oriented instead of boss focused like ... mostly everything minus magicians for the better part of 8 years. I think there will be more classes like this one to come, slow but good in mob situations. Maybe they are shifting their focus from single target bossing to the Corrupted Cygnus style of mobs that summon more mobs etc.

7. Default

Finally buffs don't cover boss hp bars anymore! And some minimap/npc changes as well~

8. Default

Ooh any screenshots of this? I always didn;t mind the buffs covering the bar, but it was annoying when the buffs went under the timer.

9. Default

This screenshot is mainly for showing the glitch of the Saint Saver bar overlapping, but it works for your question too haha.

10. Default

Oh. That's the exact same way GMS has had it since Big Bang (or maybe before that?).

11. Default

Okay, so, idea.

Move dual blade to a REAL explorer job, not some wannabe explorer-in-name. Move the pirate job to the REAL pirate branch. Get the new bowmen dual bow thing(if it's even real anymore) on the bowman branch.

Know what this means? We'll have 3 subclasses for each class, and not just warriors/magicians.

We'll also be able to share nx between them~ But I guess Nexon doesn't want to have that.

12. darkmonkey13

Finally...
    I get so pissed when my party buffs go across the screen and I can't see Zak's HP. Makes me really unsure about my DPS.

13. Default

It's like you read my mind.
    I like that idea. But to be honest, nexon wanted to milk people of all their money with DBs.

14. Default

They actually have a Guardian like skill if I remember correctly. Counter attack prevents damage and adding into Stance also raises it a bit

15. Won't Be Coming Back Male

IGN: Biades4hire
    Server: Windia
    Level: 19x
    Job: Dual Blade

Well I know someone with a fast 5 spear in GMS today
    However it's lvl 45 and his perfected one only reaches 115 attack, which might be a deal breaker

16. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

even a fast5 spear can't compete with a 160+VIP/reverse, plus potential, so it's really not worth noting. only fast5 worth something is the PSB, which is so rare some people don't even know it exists.

only impaler i know that could make a fight is hobophobic's one, which is enhanced to 145 attack i think

17. Default

PSBs are as common as dirt in kMS, lol.
    I don't think they were ever released in gMS.

18. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Gachapon, afaik.

19. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: Dailom
    Server: Windia
    Level: 188
    Job: Wild Hunter
    Guild: Caelia
    Alliance: HighOrder

You know, that's a pretty good point. Thanks Devil, you just sealed the deal for my Evan!
    Come Chaos, my Evan is getting deleted to make room for a ring mule, and then that mule is going to be removed to make room for a Cannoneer!

Now if only they'd make the boss bar change its size to accommodate the space taken up by the mini-map. They did it pre-BB, but it was changed for some reason.