Page 3 of 303 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
  1. Default

with the constant DCs i dare say it was challenging. im left with 4 days for the ring on my bishop. which is just nice till the last day of the event.

2. Meme Oppressor Bi Transgender - Female to Male
    IGN: AyakoChan
    Server: E. Luna
    Level: 209
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Labyrinth
    Alliance: Labylicious
    Farm: Youjo
    uk

FINALLY!!

Now for 13k more points till Black Belt xD

3. Default

I beat my total meso record. :D

So... funny story.

I luckily found a free market 1 door spot. @_@ I couldn't believe it wasn't taken! I set up a shop with about 475m worth in items, thinking I was going to AFK for the night. Then I taunted Dennis with the spot, saying I would sell it to him if he bought all of my items. Unfortunately for him, he declined it. Way to miss your chance! XD WITHIN FIVE MINUTES OF HAVING MY SHOP UP, this low level cleric (Mule, obviously) comes in and buys every single item I had. LOL That spot disappeared FAST. Then, the guy who bought out all of my items put up a troll shop. 1 Mana Bull for 1 Meso. XD No one can buy it out because it's a merchant shop and not a player shop!

4. Default

'Bout time I got this. This seems to be the easier PQ items to get except nobody ever does Romeo side.

Egh at pot stats.
    Time to find some chaos scrolls now~!

5. Default

lol ShiKage, congratz! I see JMS has finally realized that there is absolutely no real benefit to have an elf mushy over a green mushy, and has thus converted to mass green mushies. Here in GMS people still seem to think that not being informed when an item has sold is better than being informed when an item sells.

6. Default

Being alerted when an item sells immediately isn't that big of a deal.

You make it sound as if people are "stupid" for using regular mush shops. Christ.

7. Default

Lol, bit hypersensitive?

No, it's not a big deal, not at all. I wasn't making it out to be.

8. Default

Me calling you out on something doesn't make me "hypersensitive".

It means you should probably think about what you're going to say before you say it.

9. Default

Calling him out? Seems more like flaming, which I seem to see a lot of. He made a pretty good point, no need to take such offense and show such anger and overreaction. Some people...

Maybe, just maybe, he was calling people stupid. But I wouldn't jump to that conclusion and act outraged like that, I would merely assume that he doesn't understand why someone wouldn't go for a slight advantage when the difference in price is non-existent. Maybe some people consider the being notified and nuisance and he didn't know that.

10. Default

There was no point made. The tone of his post suggested that if people would rather buy a shop that didn't notify them instantly when an items sells instead of one that does, they were stupid.

I wasn't angry, it wasn't an overreaction. If you can't handle someone rebutting a statement you make, then you shouldn't say it. Simple as that.

11. Default

He never made any such claim directly, he merely showed disbelief. But if you wish to go that way, maybe you're the problem and not him. Maybe some lacking social skills are at work here.....There is a difference between rebutting a statement and not understanding the intended message. All you were doing was flaming, and all I am doing is rebutting your statement which claimed that he had definitely been calling people stupid. I like to give people the benefit of the doubt before I go on a war path, you know?

12. Default

Attacking my character isn't going to get you very far.

With that said, believe as you wish. Mean what you say and say what you mean.

13. Default

You sound like my father, it amuses me. I always say what I mean and I mean what I say, otherwise I wouldn't waste my time and energy saying it. It also feels, with your strong reaction, that you were attacking him. So take what you give I guess.

14. Default

I wonder how long a thread in Scroll Lock can go without an off-topic argument. Really, guys? Mushy shops?

15. Default

Anyways, back to why I originally came here. Posting this for my GF, she finally got Pally. After like a year. =P

16. Default

I really don't want to reignite anything, but in GMS Coffee Houses don;t come in 2 week discount forms, only 1 day and 1 week. So that's why people still buy Mushroom Shops. I presonally prefer coffee houses too, but it's not worth not having the discount.

17. Default

I do agree with that, sucks that there isn't a discount. But convenience, or for those that view it as that, always costs a bit more. I personally just don't bother, dc hackers get to me when they're around but not enough to compel me to spend that much nx for a shop.

18. Default

Beat you big sister <3