1. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: Achievement Thread

hey, it was for me too a good while ago, it's nice to see all that red!

2. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

I think this speaks for itself

I remember being able to do 100k with this attack and thinking "YEAH!, so powerful!"

3. Default Re: Achievement Thread

Gratz!
    Now do it again with the 20% damage boost from hypers, and the 60% damage boost from dark gene.

Unlimited is going to be crazy for bams lol.

DAT TWISTER SPIN.

4. Default Re: Achievement Thread

I just recently started Empressing for profit, and got ~1b worth of gear in two days! I also didn't have to wait long (wonder where all the hackers went). Thank you 3x drop coupons

I also got another 1b from selling familiars to a friend, and got my Black Bean Helm to 15 att 6 slots left!

EDIT: Passed an Incredible Chaos Scroll of Goodness, but it gave +0 attack...

Last edited by Viener; 2013-02-08 at 10:01 PM.

5. God of Terrorism Straight Male
    IGN: Bomber123
    Server: StranInSCA
    Level: 202
    Job: Terrorist
    Guild: Noctivagant
    Alliance: I dont remember
    Farm: ExpiredMobs
    usa

350 milestone!

http://imgur.com/a/vrLMg

6. Default Re: Achievement Thread

At least the USCs were good for one thing :D

7. Default Re: Achievement Thread

They fixed it again?

Ugh, what is wrong with this event, it works fine for one day and then inexplicably breaks. Won't even be able to achieve Gold Class unless they extend it and that of course will never happen...

8. Default Re: Achievement Thread

It works for ~ 24hrs? after every SC/patch

9. Default Re: Achievement Thread

Today, I read a Twitter message from @MapleStory, saying that the 1 million maple points were given to the Marvel Machine Raffle winners. I had some tickets, so I first tried to log into the website (they said a pop-up would appear if you won), and.. nothing.

Oh well. Didn't expect much.

I logged into my account and entered Cash Shop.

This was my reaction.

WOW! I still can't believe it!!!

Maybe this was fate's "compensation" for being stuck for almost 4 months.
    Last edited by Combattente; 2013-02-14 at 05:54 PM.

10. Default Re: Achievement Thread

You sure that's not your compensation?

Congratulations on winning this thread!

11. Default Re: Achievement Thread

It'd indeed make sense, after such a long time of being stuck. But they said in a ticket that they wouldn't compensate me for the second issue, since they already did with the first one..

Ninja compensation?!?

In any case, thank you, sir.

12. Default Re: Achievement Thread

Haha, no, it's nothing to do with your previous issue. We actually don't see the account names when we do the raffle draw for the winners, but I did check through the winners after we had awarded them...and about fell out of my chair, I admit! That was a heck of a coincidence, but I'm still very pleased for you!

13. www.thatwasmykil.com
    IGN: ThatWasMyKil
    Server: Bera
    Level: 203
    Job: Battle Bishop
    Guild: Inspired
    Alliance: Virtus
    australia

Grats Vitto, well deserved :)

14. Default Re: Achievement Thread

Thanks Josh!

Wow!!! Hahaha! I imagine you must've been very surprised when you saw that!

Again, I consider this "fate's compensation". :P

Thank you, nonetheless, for hosting such a great raffle!!!

On a funnier note, I opened a ticket before reading your post, asking for some clarification since I was not noticed of the winning in any way, and this is the answer I got:

Haha.. I guess I got well known in your offices for my horrible Error 38 issue! Never would I think that they realized one of their winners was that guy affected by login issues for almost 4 months.

Next time, if you can, just tell Zandalis and the Senior GM that I'm a guy! Will you, @Girasol? :P

15. Donator Straight Female
    IGN: icephoenix21
    Server: Scania
    Level: 212
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: DremithCross
    Alliance: Evolution
    Farm: IcePhoenix
    canada

Not a great achievement, but I did get this in a booster pack (props if you get the reference of names):

16. God of Terrorism Straight Male
    IGN: Bomber123
    Server: StranInSCA
    Level: 202
    Job: Terrorist
    Guild: Noctivagant
    Alliance: I dont remember
    Farm: ExpiredMobs
    usa

I honestly never thought i'd make it this far, but i finally reached 400! I can't believe how long it took me but this patch was a godsend. I always knew there were tons of familiars from regular packs that felt completely unreachable because no one every bought them. Now here we are and i completely renewed my faith in my familiar collection! I'm very proud and I feel great right now!

I would also like to thank @SGJin; and @Yohji; and many others for helping me out! Couldn't have done it without you! So excited to continue collecting after a dormant collecting timeframe about when kaiser came out!
    Edit: Here is an album of all of my familiars!
    @MapleCookie; Yes i have a gold pirate
    Edit: @KhainiWest; I'm sorry but i'm going to pretend like your pomegrate is a +1 BECAUSE YOU CLEARLY BE MAD BRO. YOUR REVENGE MEANS NOTHING IN THE GRAND SCHEME OF LIFE.
    Last edited by Bomber; 2013-02-09 at 12:55 PM. Reason: Dustin is out for BLOOD. Me. You. Battle axe war NOW.

17. Default Re: Achievement Thread

You're just like my brother, he has 400+ too, he's a lurker though, ya nerd. Congrats to you both.

18. Default Re: Achievement Thread

Hit 2 10%s in a row...

Unfortunately it was the 10% chance of a 2-star enhancement breaking.

19. Default Re: Achievement Thread

Congratulations on getting the points, having your character unstuck and getting a nice response from a GM, all things most of us can only dream of! Cases like yours do get circulated amongst the staff once you've made lots of inquiries I'd imagine, since I've worked with some very odd technical issues before and most of us do get curious as to what will result from such cases.