How much did you pay?

3. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

i don't remembe the question mark at the end, lol.

gratz on affording it o.O

4. Default

I like how there's a question mark. Kinda changes the meaning.

It's because Maple won't display the star character that should be there. =/

5. Default

I think you're right, lol.

Seriously, i'm curious lol. In Khaini there are people offering over $100 for that medal, and you're in scania o.o

6. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Wasn't there people offering 25b for that medal here?

And he's in windia.

7. Default

I didn't claim directly it was changed, but for it to have worked like that so accurately and so many times in a row there must have been something up. It's hardly possible statistically to work like that.

8. Default

Bad luck is bad? Don't really know what to tell you, lol.

Takebacker, was going based on his info under his name.

Locked, are you...I guess embarrassed at how much you spent? I mean, if you don't wanna say, ok. I personally don't see the value of that medal. Sure, it's 5 atk but is it really worth several hundred USD or 20b+? Up to the buyer, in this case you, but for me, definitely not. It's merely a question I have to anyone willing to spend a lot to get an item like that, such a rare and exclusive one. Since I can't really ask anyone in Khaini, which is the only server I play, because I don't know anyone with one. And since you were able to buy it, and in a super populated server, you must have paid a lot and i'm just curious how much.

But ok, if you don't wanna share, that's your call. Gratz nonetheless!

9. Donator Straight Male
    panama

same, i'm just curious, not gonna judge you or anything, heck, quite the opposite :X

10. Default

There are only 3 in the entire world. Hence, it's a great collector's item with very high value. I've spent upwards about the 30-40b range since you're all so dying to know O_o

As to why my Server says Scania is because I play both Scania and Windia. I quit Scania in September 2008, a bit after my DrK leveled to 200, and moved on to Windia in November 2008 to try out the pirate class there. I still visit Scania time to time to visit some of the FMs of the very few friends I have left from the very olden days of Squid parties and other sh`it.

11. Default

Wow....worth it to you now? I've spent more than I should've on impulse buys when an opportunity came along and regretted it later.

12. Default

Still rich.
    Don't care.
    :D

13. Donator Straight Male
    panama

and that's where my:
    comes into play ;_;

14. Default

Spread the wealth. -Has 52m to my name-

15. Default

Level 3 mining. Don't feel like wasting a lot of NX on those fatique reset coupons.

16. Default

Same. I'll get to level 10 when I get to level 10. No incentive to rush. Screw you nexon.

17. Default

if i didnt fk up my pally he'd be lvl 5 jeweler by now oh well guess ill wait for tomorrow. Time to hunt angelic bless ring.