Page 11 of 303 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Nope. At least not that I know of, because I've done it starting from 0 Willpower and gone until I had 500 Willpower, which is like 13 PQs in a row, so yeah.

Beat my previous Zak solo time by about a minute and a half, got lucky with the Magic Defense ups on the bodies.
    Spoiler

2. Default

My friend said there was a timer on zakum now so if you kill in less then 10mins he wont drop helms O.o.

3. Default

I've not encountered this. Gone from level 0-23 ambition by 2 zaks a day, all solos, all under 10 mins. Depending on wep cancels, it takes me 7 mins.

Also, it's a 50 min timer and as you can see in Green4Ever's post, he's only been in there 8 and a half mins, and there are 3 helms.

4. Default

I wish I was a lucky guy..
    that won the lucky guy medal.
    Lack of achievement :(

5. Default

Guess they fixed it or hes just unlucky lol.

6. Default

In Khaini there are several people offering many billions to whoever has that medal. LF>

7. Default

Damn people are rich if i had half a mil let alone a billion i would be going crazy for days till i spend it all to finish my sword.

8. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

They want to dupe it and make large fortunes overnight. >_>

9. Default

No doubt. Not sure why though, I mean....eh. It's a good medal but I prefer my TT medal. I'd like the hp though.

10. Default

I was looking at the "looks like no DAR" thread and it made me want to post my ore collection before professions make them much easier to get. Here's the result of 2+ years of saving every ore I found. Lots of bronze, garnet, and aquamarine from when I trained at oblivion. *nostalgia*

11. Default

Almost all purchased recently under these ridiculous rates...wasted.

12. Default

Also I'd say making an even more offensive IGN than anything I've thought up in the past is an achievement. (it's a Spoonerism)

13. Default

do the 30 lvls from jump start DB (50-80) count?

14. Default

no they dont.

15. Default

dannnng, if the DB i delete once i get to lvl 90 doesnt give me a free char slot ima be upset, anyway does anyone know if we can get them to 30 then delete them?

16. Default

Doesn't matter when you delete it, you keep the slot. Not the levels gained or anything else, of course :p

But if you transfer the mask, you keep it.

17. Default

It can't be just being unlucky for it to have happened so many times, I've tested it again recently and if I solo in under 10 minutes I don't get any helms but if I wait until 15 minutes I get 3+ helms always. That can't be just coincidental. I did 3 runs in a row and got 0 helms on each and then did 5 runs, all waiting until at least 15 minutes were up before I killed it and I got 3-5 helms each time. Then I went back to killing in 10 or less for 2 more runs just to test it and I got 0 helms on both runs. On ch 4 in Kradia fwiw, because I've noticed the auto-agro on ch 8 HT in Kradia is a little messed up while on ch 9 it's completely fine. So with those inconsistencies the channel might just matter. Maybe I'm just grasping at straws, but there has to be something more to that.

18. Default

I've never taken more than 10 minutes at zak and I always get drops.

19. Default

I'll take screenies when I zak tomorrow for you if you want.

20. Neutron
    IGN: ShyBladder
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 19X
    Job: Blade Master
    Guild: Goomba
    Alliance: AdventureE
    finland

These were loooong 30 levels.