Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Hooray, another class with STR as a primary stat.
    Did anyone get reminded of Diddy Kong in SSBB with the monkeys and cannons and...yeah.

2. Default

I'm pretty sure that 40 from Hyper Monkey Spell is +40 all stat and not +40 Attack, that means currently they only get 50 attack from skills..

MP #mpCon 소비, #time초간 HP #indieMhp, MP #indieMmp, 올스탯 #indieAllStat, 이동속도 #indieSpeed, 점프력 #indieJump, 명중치 #indieAcc, 회피치 #indieEva 증가

3. Default

Oops my bad. I'll correct that.

Hadriel

4. Water
    IGN: JerrysHero
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 200
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Imperious
    Alliance: TheAlmightys
    canada

Battleship Nautilus?

I will now make this class so I can have something continents away fill the air with balls of death to where I am located>:D

I expect Pirate class to be fiddled around with after this class goes live to make it balanced with this class..or least have them attempt such a thing.

5. Default

Here's another video if anyone is interested~

6. Default

The more i see of this job makes me see it as fairly balanced so far, but we'll have to see how it'll be when it hits the real server + when people with proper gear gets their hands on it.

7. Default

In response to that video screw Mabinogi going to play MapleStory more once that gets here actually will play maple more when chaos is out. They do seem well balanced for a new class oddly...amazing?

8. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

they probably plan to introduce this new class, see how it goes, and throw a pirate revamp with all three classes.

9. Default

When I was looking at the skills, this first came to mind...

Yeaaaah.

And I'd think that cannoneers will need the high damage to compensate for their weapon's low atk speed. Cause... that is how it was always with many other games? :P

10. Default

The pirates all seem to be pretty balanced as is honestly else than the extra skills some of the classes got in jump they don't really need anything...but you might say buccaneers suck well they are great at mobbing and have good support still and are almost always at the speed and jump stats caps. Rather not have my favorite class be screwed up anymore..got into them because good mobbing and support not ultra high dpm.

11. Default

Delays are artificially high... hmm... but truth is, I expect this class to be buffed by abit more.

Hadriel

12. Default

Why hasn't anyone refer this to Samus or Megaman yet?

13. Default

It's not a cannon attached to the arm I guess and no rolling into a ball. lol

14. Default

This is KMST... so expect an event of FULL revamp of the rest of the 2 main branch of classes.
    Dont forget the 2 reamining new jobs. the archer Hero and the res warrior.

15. Default

Those weapons look awesome.

16. Default

...All I want id to have a real class... :c

But anyway, looking at that cannon guy. The class looks balanced... Fun to play... Original... Contributes to the party... AND MOST IMPORTANT. IT CAN ROCKET JUMP!

AWWWWWWWWWWW YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

17. Default

True. If it wasn't obvious before, you can easily tell now by their 2nd job skill, Pirate Training. xd But damn, Cannon Shooter is starting to really look like a sluggish (Str) Mech [2.0].

18. Default

You're joking, right? Considering the fact that they have only two mobility skills (Rocket Boost and Gigantic Backstep, both with long cooldowns) they're going to be slow as hell considering he's a pirate. They don't have FJ, haste, or anything to speed them up. Hell, their rush-like skill doesn't even move them, and their rocket only allows them to move upwards. Also, I don't see any huge 1-person attacks, so bossing potential seems low compared to other classes. They can only attack left and right and really only benefit when there's a mob of enemies that aren't too far away.

19. Default

Archer Hero next, my ass.
    That addressed...

I'M SO pineappleING EXCITED!
    A cannon and a monkey?! Nexon, you know how to win my heart.
    Now I can role play Megaman Volnutt for the rest of my Maple career.

The skills look amazing. Their third job puts the animations of every other class to shame.
    All I really was hoping for was a skill that made a vertical jump with the cannon... AND THERE IS ONE!

Absolutely nothing wrong here except that my Corsair is no longer relevant.
    Actually, if I'm being honest, I am a bit disappointed that they didn't take the "mortar" approach, but I never had real hopes that they would.
    Who cares though? IT HAS pineappleING MONKEY!

*now to actually look past the skill animations*

20. Default

Don't really see how else than the laser skill in 4th this class looks like a mechanic most of the skills function completely different from mechs. o.o

Mechanics use robot summons to do a lot of things including teleporting and pretty much stun locking and destroying an entire platform over time and use extremely fast single target skills to attack in a mount all the while also overpowered.

These explode the hell out of everything slowly and roll barrels with monkeys supporting them in some skills without a mount these are not so much overpowered.

Edit: Noticed I have been posting quite a bit sorry about that just excited because I like pirates and explosions.