Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
  1. Default

isn't the level 64 maple gun calls canon shooter already? o.O. so what would a lvl 64 canon called? so misleading
    if nexon really follows the hinting, then there should be a dual gun and dual knuckle in the future since both of these pirates use gun and knuckle on both hands

2. Default

Knuckles are already worn on both hands, and I think the idea behind gunslinger was that they used two guns, but I guess they couldn't make that happen, or something

3. Default

Have seen a lot of random arguments this forum is being a bit funny lately anyhow that video looked more interesting than the first I saw which was just someone pretty much spamming the laser...more variety of skills used and more thoughtful I would say.

4. Default

i mean 1 handed knuckles

5. Default

How about that cutlas on her belt?

6. Default

And the 6 earrings the Buccaneer is wearing.

7. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Oh wow. Counter is like guard except it does damage. Awesome. Freeze doesn't seem to be affected by affinities or boss tags either? Those golems were being frozen without being "blue". Glitch?

8. darkmonkey13

I'm fairly certain that LHC is no longer boss monsters, which could also explain why he was able to take so much of their health so quickly, while doing (IMO) not all that good damage.

9. Default

Good damage for a 120.

Personally, i'm OK with this class. It's strong, but slow. Not all that great at bossing (which is all I really even care about anyway).

To everyone saying it's all more of the same, I say to you: whiners. Nothings ever going to be good enough to you. As King Soloman said many many years ago, nothing is new under the sun.

I think this class has some neat stuff, but I won't be playing it because it's not as good at bossing as my current class.

10. Default

Now, I'm kinda considering trying out the class if it comes because it does look a tad slow

11. Default

Evans use a dragon?, sub-explorers capping at 120?..., arans have a combo system?, two blades?!, wild hunters ride a jaguar?, mechs use gundams?, battle mages with auras?, ect.

This was the first class that didn't stand out to me from the other new class reveals.

I'm not expecting any revolutionary skills/designs but nexon could have added more to a pirate
    just walking around with a cannon when we already have mechanics/corsairs.

Its still in testing but that's my impression at the moment.

12. Default

Only class to use a Cannon so far? Only class with a permanent side-kick? o.o

Only ranged class with ridiculously high HP and a counter-attack skill (excluding Power Guard, but those are kind of different, because with Power Guard, you still take damage)?

13. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

I realize that. I'm saying that since the freeze doesn't activate the blue effect, that it can theoretically affect bosses too in that they will be locked in the "KB" animation for 5 seconds. This obviously needs to be tested though.

14. Default

This.

Also, anyone knows anything about the pirate/thief revamp? Because my fears are slowly turning true.

15. Default

They should be coming soon, since the boxes for the revamp events are in this extraction.

16. Default

Ah! Goodie! I had reasons to believe they forgot about us, like, making a completely new class, you know.

17. Default

Wonder if Stars of the Rogue and Pirate of the Stars will be the official name

18. Default

Not going to get into the cannon aspect given mechs/corsairs but I'll agree with the monkey/counter-attack

and that as well. :I

19. Default

Bahumut attacks for Bishops too. Doesn't do all the attacking but having a pet attack for you is faaaaaaaaaar from original.

Original? Having gimped classes? Eh, somewhat, but useless until just recently. Yay for useless originality?

Fair enough.

Khanjars?!

Small modification of Evan. The Jaguar attacks as well doesn't it? Sorta like pet summons.

Mechs ride summon, WH's ride summon. derp?

SI? Bless? Auras are just a buff that recycles itself, and with tiny duration unless you're standing practically on top of the other player, not all that great.

But i'm not complaining. I like new skill animations. I think the skills are kinda neat.

In essence, if you zoom out far enough, you can say all classes are the same because they all attack monsters.

20. Default

True, nexon does recycle a lot of class content.

ShiKage pointed out a few new additions but they could have done better than cannon shooter which makes the recycle process more apparent...