Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516
  1. Deluxe Refrigerator Straight Male
    IGN: Blackraven16
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 176
    Job: Fire/Posion
    Guild: Osomga
    usa

Comments means NOTHING. Its just people getting their hopes up and the video said nothing as well

2. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: Dailom
    Server: Windia
    Level: 188
    Job: Wild Hunter
    Guild: Caelia
    Alliance: HighOrder

Oh, I wasn't aware of that. I didn't really do any calculations, I just assumed Bazooka would deal more damage right off the bat like most other fourth job attacks; however, I still think they shoul get something that could give them some more options with playstyle rather than an ultimate. Yes, ultimates are cool and the impress people, but they have little to no practical use. Something like that idea I mentioned in my edit would be nice, or maybe something like enrage where it lowers the mob count by 1 or 2 and increases damage by 30%. Hell, they could even just turn their ultimate into a summon and have the nautilus launch a few lazers down that hit some of the monsters every so often, it'd at least be the first full map summon (obviously it would need a longer cooldown).

3. Default

My only problem with the laser is its long range. Since it can hit so far, there's no need to use anything else, including mobility which detracts from game-play. Same thing applies to Cannon Spike, especially since it does so much damage for a 3rd job skill. Only useful aspect of earlier Cannon Bazooka at this point is its super high OHKO potential. Would be cool if it had damage reduction or something to balance it out like Iron Arrow used to, and it makes logical sense for a laser as such. If monsters were significantly stronger, this character would be more useful but since everything dies so quickly, it doesn't matter that Cannon Buster does more DPS when fewer monsters are involved, or Cannon Spike does more DPS until Cannon Bazooka is level 25, six monsters will die in the first or second hit of Bazooka, making the DPS scenario less interesting.

4. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

I'm going to take a wild ass guess that they'll jack up Cannon Buster's damage because GIGA CANNON BREAKER is so good. Either increase base damage, or add an extra hit or two. Same thing with Cannon Bazooka.

5. Default

A little late but here is the buffs from Double Dice:

1: Nothing
    1/1: Nothing

2: 30% def
    2/2: 40% def

3: 20% HP/MP
    3/3: 30% HP/MP

4: 15% critical
    4/4: 25% critical

5: 20% damage
    5/5: 30% damage

6: 30% exp
    6/6: 40% exp

6. Default

Now that Spadow quit his blog, all the basilers from there will flock to SP.

7. Default

Does double dice give both buffs from teh dice roll even if they aren't matching? Then a pair would give the multiplied bonus?

8. Default

The class looks pretty boring based on the training videos I've seen, though I'd have to see some bossing footage before solidifying my opinion.

9. Default

Exactly.

10. darkmonkey13

God. The comments on that post are a mix of baww, flame, trolling, and sheer stupidity.
    yeesh.
    It's fun to read for the lulz, however.

11. Electron

IGN: BeatZakumUp, AbusiveHubby, Mikeyxcore, iMikeyxcore, HellaFIy
    Server: Windia GMS
    Level: 125
    Job: Buccaneer
    Guild: Nation
    bulgaria

Hi first post guess why I'm here ahaha

Edit: I actually used to use SP a very very long time ago, but I don't remember any of my account details. I just rejoined. :b

12. Default

What if its mixed

13. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Normal effects from each. Meaning 5 and 6 is imo the best for training.