...because screw the money, i have rules.
so yea, this shall be the "official thread" for the YGO duels, here are the basic rules:
1) We play in http://www.duelingnetwork.com/
2) We play using advanced rules (respecting the banned/limited list)
3) Despite playing with advanced rules, the games are made under the "traditional unrated" section, so as to find them easily.
4) Room's name shall be "Southperry" or "Southperry/character you are challenging, pass should be "southperru" all in lower letters, watcher's note should be Southperry, and i guess no need for watcher's password, but if you want to put one (the key is even easier to find) go with "southperru" again.
5) If you would like to challenge someone to a rated battle, please make sure to say so in your post! if your post just says "L> battle" or so, it's going to be assumed it's in traditional.
6) no cheating please, this goes with rule 3) don't want to see chaos emperor dragons and stuff, of course, if you want to try a "traditional style" deck, make sure to say so in your post
7) More important than anything, (but still please follow all the rules) have fun!
8) If you wish for a duel, feel free to put a post in here saying so.
i am uncertain about the password, i kinda don't like it, so how about suggesting something in your post? also, i have terrible memory, so i would probably forget your name->YGO name, so please, post your YGO name down there to be added to the list.
we might hold a small tournament one of these days, discuss it in the thread, and once we are set up, i'll post it in here, anyways:
also, feel free to talk about yu-gi-oh, music, cards, strategies or just fool around in this thread.
now, IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-DUEL!
EDIT: some information on cards, and staples of the current metagame, thanks for that Will: