Page 11 of 182 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

1. Default

2. Default

I'm just gonna leave this here, don't watch it before sleeping.

3. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

That game was actually both cute and creepy at the same time. I liked it a lot.

4. Heavily armored Humvee
    IGN: TheSovereignBowi
    Server: LoL NA
    Level: 30
    Job: The League
    Guild: Of Draven

5. Default

Oh, yeah. I don't know about you, but I enjoyed the talent show episode. Their song was strange but in a funny way!

6. Default

I did enjoy it, it's just not one of my favorites. Also, with how less developed the CMC are as characters and having a more childish behavior it ends up less entertaining.
    It was good nonetheless, it was just at the time having 2 weeks of CMC episodes was too much to handle, we wanted to see the mane cast again.

It's much the same problem as watching the Endless 8 one per week or all in one run.

7. Default

Don't get me wrong, I love those three little things. They are above Applejack (they have a stronger show presence than her, sadly).

8. Default

You gotta shaaaare, you gotta caaaare~
    Best song hand down.

9. Default

Jayson Thiessen (The new executive producer) was interviewed by Equestria Daily:

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2011/0...p-is.html#more

And he said some REALLY interesting things regarding season 2 and "future" releases and ideas.
    Last edited by Solarboy; 2011-07-12 at 12:17 PM.

10. Orbital Bee Cannon

Endless 8? Refresh my mind, if you may.

11. ~Thrust Into It~ Straight Male
    IGN: Sn1perel1te
    Level: 152
    Job: Old School BM
    Guild: EbonSol
    Alliance: In One
    California

I would explain fully what the infamous Endless 8 is, but id rather let this article I found when Stumbling do it;

http://modewarp.net/blog/?p=228

Personally, after reading that article, I find the whole Endless 8 thing to be a stroke of genius. If that kind of thing happened in MLP, I think I would die from laughing.

12. Orbital Bee Cannon

Oh good god, I can see how fans weren't amused from the prank. It's very epic trolling, albeit very expensive as well as risky trolling.

13. ~Thrust Into It~ Straight Male
    IGN: Sn1perel1te
    Level: 152
    Job: Old School BM
    Guild: EbonSol
    Alliance: In One
    California

I actually dont think it was quite as expensive as theyre making it out to be, except from the sponsors/advertisers standpoints. I also feel, that when it aired, everyone who persevered through the 8, came out the other side with a better understanding of some of the characters.

14. Default

Endless 8, seen all in one go, was pretty awesome. I finished exactly on that note, feeling just like Yuki bored through it and extremely reliefed when it was over.

15. Default

And then Celestia died.