Page 101 of 182 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,020 of 3624
  1. Default Re: Pony General: Hiatus: Electric Bogaloo: Featuring Ivan Ooze 4 The director's cut

Great, great, great picture!

And thus began, "2001: a Pony Odyssey ".

2. Alligator Straight Male
    IGN: Sure
    Server: Redoot
    Level: Eh.
    Job: I guess?
    Guild: No idea.
    Alliance: Think I know?
    Farm: This Exists Still?

Default Re: Pony General: Hiatus: Electric Bogaloo: Featuring Ivan Ooze 4 The director's cut

And know what? I want to see if this will make EqD's nightly roundup...
    ...Yea, but I'm being a Fluttershy about it.
    We are are group. And we did it a milestone...and we did do like ponies.

3. Default Re: Pony General: Hiatus: Electric Bogaloo: Featuring Ivan Ooze 4 The director's cut

I doubt they're watching us. And I'm sure as hell not submitting it to them. I love EQD, but.. yeah.

4. Alligator Straight Male

Default Re: Pony General: Hiatus: Electric Bogaloo: Featuring Ivan Ooze 4 The director's cut

Haha, it was worth a shot. Anyways...back to what I do best.
    Bringing the news to you people.
    [Breathes in]
    A game is being made on Fallout: Equestaria.
    ...I like the fic...but this is way to far.
    I mean, you don't see MLD doing something lik-
    *Apparently they're making a movie.*
    I'm gonna take a better picture in better light tomorrow morning...B>A BETTER DAMN CAMERA.
    Now I gotta go sleep. Gotta help out the freshmen tomorrow...apparently they want to show me something...

5. Default Re: Pony General: Hiatus: Electric Bogaloo: Featuring Ivan Ooze 4 The director's cut

As if the book publishing wasn't a big enough copyright infraction already...

And yeah, I heard about the movie. Just what I need, my family seeing me bawl in public.

6. Default Re: Pony General: Hiatus: Electric Bogaloo: Featuring Ivan Ooze 4 The director's cut

"apparently they're making a movie."

what the hell is wrong with some people

edit: oh, thought you meant the fallout one. don't know what MLD is. i don't read fanfics thankfully

7. Alligator Straight Male

And one last thing before I go to sleep,

WE NEED HER FOR SEASON 3!~
    And here's the poster for MLD. I honestly don't know if it's real. I'm still confused on that.

8. Default Re: Pony General: Hiatus: Electric Bogaloo: Featuring Ivan Ooze 4 The director's cut

MLD, as in "My Little Dashie", as in the saddest excuse for a self-insert sadfic that's obnoxiously long and boring? Ok.

9. Alligator Straight Male

Well, haven't read anything else that could bring me to the thought of not crying yet my friend. But, opinions vary...and we respect your opinion.
    ARRGH, I NEED TO SLEEP. [Grabs Chloroform+Rag]

10. Default Re: Pony General: Hiatus: Electric Bogaloo: Featuring Ivan Ooze 4 The director's cut

Total honesty? I've never actually read it; but I imagine the film adaptation would make me at least somewhat sad.

Is it really that bad? From the way people usually talk about it, you'd think it was a Pulitzer winner or something. But, to be fair, I didn't really enjoy the first few chapters of "Fallout: Equestria" either.

I did find "The Things We Leave Behind" a good cry though.

11. Default Re: Pony General: Hiatus: Electric Bogaloo: Featuring Ivan Ooze 4 The director's cut

I haven't read the full fic, but it's really nothing special. It's not horrible, but the lack of appeal and addition of a self-insert human character along with its huge length ruins it for me. If you want a good sadfic, go read Simply Rarity, it's very good even if it's been kinda crushed by canon.
    Sadfics only work because you care about the ponies you've come to love in the show, in MLD you are supposed to care about this random human character you've just come to know. It doesn't work.

12. Alligator Straight Male

[Facehoof] Let's just not start this. We just celebrated something, and for the love of all that is sane [no pun intended.], let's not go into a heated debate about the reasons why MLD has to be one of the worst fics certain people has read, compared to the actual sadfic marvels that we all come to know. From personal experience, it did not end well for me.
    Excuse me while I go back to finishing up the 10 ep marathon of MLP...bad enough I woke up everyone when I started to sing "At the Gala." AND I have school on top of that.
    ...Yay.
    Ya know, I completely forgot I did a Pinkie Draft as well. I'll post it afterschool.

13. Default Re: Pony General: Hiatus: Electric Bogaloo: Featuring Ivan Ooze 4 The director's cut

That reminds me, I need to see if my textbook came yet. I really hate college some days. At least Colgate will help cheer me up.

14. Default Re: Pony General: Hiatus: Electric Bogaloo: Featuring Ivan Ooze 4 The director's cut

Don't need to get your panties in a bunch, I'm not forcing you to agree with my opinion about it. Guess I'm used to having heated discussions with strong opinions from /show/.

15. Alligator Straight Male

I..wasn't? I don't know if i seemed like it *reads back comments*...
    Okay maybe. But yea, I'm not agreeing, but just respecting...gah, if I had a bit for every time I've said that at school today...
    ...I'd have enough to get a dash plushie.

16. Default Re: Pony General: Hiatus: Electric Bogaloo: Featuring Ivan Ooze 4 The director's cut

Depends on the dash plushie.

17. Default Re: Pony General: Hiatus: Electric Bogaloo: Featuring Ivan Ooze 4 The director's cut

Found my first encounter with pony hate this summer. I teach archery at a boy scout camp, where my assistant takes every chance he gets to try prove to my classes that I'm a lesser being. It's rather cute. His lastest attempt was to challenge me in archery. ...He's not doing a very good job of convincing anyone, and it's sort of fun to deal with.

18. Alligator Straight Male

I swear I'm missing something here, but I think I'm missing the meaning of Pony Hate...does he hate the show..or..is it...gah...my mind is fuzzed.
    Currently fixing the original "comic" picture I was gonna do in photoshop...that or I'll just ink/non-color it. I seriously don't want to go through that all over again tbh.

19. Default Re: Pony General: Hiatus: Electric Bogaloo: Featuring Ivan Ooze 4 The director's cut

He irrationally hates everything about it, so I'm extremely weird and in a terrible category of people for liking it.

I haven't been good at wording lately.

20. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

A commendable 2,000 post, Omega.

I lack a Pony version of this with Luna doing a pun with "Sun". =(

Sounds like harmless flailing to me. It sounds a bit funny, actually. Did you totally schooled him yet?