1. Default [KMS] [1.2.133] potentialGrade

Want instant notification of new extractions, announcements and updates? Follow Southperry on Twitter!

-----

There was one other thing that was new in this patch. The quest data changed.

A lot.

Almost 99% of items given out by a quest now has a new property attached to it within the quest data called "potentialGrade". The value for potentialGrade is always the same - 노멀. I wonder what this could mean?

2. Default

Items given from quests including PQS can have potential on them at the same rate?

3. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

Potential items coming out of quests now. Thats what I think at least.

EDIT:
    ninja'd by few seconds

4. Default

sounds like fun :)

5. In my dreams... Gay Male
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 215
    Job: Hoyoung
    Guild: HROMATICUSSY
    Alliance: KATYPERRY
    California

That's handy! Now quests rewards aren't useless.

6. Default

If I had to take a stab, it means that some quest rewards can come as normal/unique/epic or pre-cubed. What doesn't make sense, though, is that potentialGrade is also attached to consumable items received from quests. How can a consumable item have a potentialGrade? That doesn't make sense to me.

7. Default

"Normal" would imply none/default, so everything would be Normal potential until they get around to adding actual potentials to items.

8. darkmonkey13

What consumables are potentialed? I think that Nexon might be letting you make "Superpots," or changeable pots. Imagine having a buff pot that you could potential to give 30% boss. Epic. But that would give such an unfair advantage to funded players, it wouldn't be funny.

9. Default

Well, PQs already give out potential'd items at a certain rate. So I don't think it's that.

10. Default

Funded players already have an unfair advantage. I'm all for pots that give %pdr ignore! But I don't think that'll happen. Don't know though, as those pots that give 2k (or 4k?) hp for 2 hours are pretty exciting.

11. Default

Yeah, I just regexp'd everything. All items are set to "normal". Pretty disappointing that this is text and not a flag.

12. Proton

IGN: FrothyFrog
    Server: Galicia
    Level: 170
    Job: BowMaster
    Guild: Vive
    Alliance: Pantless
    djiboutil

Mmm i cant wait for those xD how hard are they to make?

I want some decent HB pots

13. Default

it's how the state of the item you get is on reveal.
    a lot of people have been smegaing unique pq items on first reveal.
    a friend of mine got 15% dex on his kenta goggles, on first try, and he is not the only one.

14. Default

it means that pq items now ALL come with potentil

15. Default

If this means I have to re-do all my quests AGAIN, I'm going to become violent.

16. Default

And why the hell would every quest get reset? That makes no sense. There's only going to be an update which provides a possible free potential bonus.

17. Default

I thought a change in quest data = quest gets reset. Wasn't that what happened in Big Bang?

18. Default

No, it isn't. Quests weren't changed in Big Bang, they were replaced. So long as the Quest ID Number remains the same, then you won't have to re-do them.

19. Default

Oh, I see. Thanks for enlightening me (=