Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [KMST] [1.2.133] Archer Jump!

1. Default [1.2.133] Archer Jump!

Want instant notification of new extractions, announcements and updates? Follow Southperry on Twitter!

-----

Click here to see the most updated Jump skilltables!

(PvE) Skill Changes

Map

Character

NPC

Hooo boy, I can only feel that something big is in the works. I'll present to you how I reached the information, but then leave it to you to draw a conclusion.

I was running through my Character.wz scripts to pull out the new information. But then the script failed - "Unknown equip type 152?" - This was a completely new equipment type to me, and this sometimes happens. So I went to investigate what the new equip type was knowing full well it was a weapon ID (an equip type of 152 must be a new weapon ID). So I found the file which caused my scripts to throw an exception - ID 1522000 - and opened it up. It looked like a placeholder weapon - the image used for this weapon was the level 10 gun for gunslingers. But then something caught my eye:
    Code:
    info/afterImage     dualBow
    O RLY?

There is no name for this new weapon. So I can only call it "dualBow" weapon type.

TL;DR = There's a new weapon type which has something to do with "dualBow"

EDIT: I looked further at the weapon data and they did include a few pictures of this mysterious "dualBow" item. The pictures are as follows:

Part of "Stab" animation:

Part of "Swing" animation:

Part of "Shoot" animation:

I'm going to confirm Spadow's findings of the new jobIDs in the quest data. They are as follows:

------
    ------

These jobIDs tell me the following:

- All of them will belong to their respective superclasses (archer legend Beginner will then be 2002), but this also means that they each start off with a different story than their superclasses. So, the archer Legend will start off in a different location from the other classes. The new Resistance Warrior will start off in a different location than other Resistance classes, and the new Adventurer pirate will start off in a new location. Where this new location is... I don' t have any idea right now.
    Last edited by Fiel; 2011-05-26 at 12:16 PM.

2. Neon Atom Straight Male

IGN: Huskey
    Server: KradiaEMS
    Level: 160
    Job: Aran
    Guild: UndiesPatrol
    Alliance: UndiesUnited
    netherlands

Only change from last KMST patch I see is 1500% pierce instead of 2x750% pierce... Strange, but shouldn't matter much.

3. Default

Perhaps they deemed pierce hitting two times was stupid like some people thought.

4. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Good thing they realized it didn't make sense conceptually and because it breaks the damage cap anyway. MMs get to see higher numbers than anyone now.

5. Neon Atom Straight Male

netherlands

Might be stupid, but first hit can still only go up to 999,999, right? All other 5 hits can break dmg cap, but it's limited by the first one.

6. Default

How did you get the patch file? It's downloading so slow for me :(

7. Default

I use Orbit Downloader. It has, for the most part, worked much better than direct HTTP downloading through a browser.

8. GLADIGATORS
    usa

You win the game if you hit 999,999 anyway.

9. Default

http://www.southperry.net/showthread.php?t=44183

This has it too.

10. Neon Atom Straight Male

netherlands

Well, it is 1500% dmg after all. 32206*1500%*180%(max crit with max SE)*115%(Spirit Link) = 999,999

That's with the most important buffs from the top of my head.

11. Default

I was using that link, lol. Doesn't matter though, it suddenly sped up~

12. Default

I love how you factored in defence.

I'm being sarcastic

13. Default

That was pretty fast. I wonder if they're rushing the updates, trying to get all classes in within a reasonable amount of time.

14. Default

Hooo boy, I can only feel that something big is in the works. I'll present to you how I reached the information, but then leave it to you to draw a conclusion.

I was running through my Character.wz scripts to pull out the new information. But then the script failed - "Unknown equip type 152?" - This was a completely new equipment type to me, and this sometimes happens. So I went to investigate what the new equip type was knowing full well it was a weapon ID (an equip type of 152 must be a new weapon ID). So I found the file which caused my scripts to throw an exception - ID 1522000 - and opened it up. It looked like a placeholder weapon - the image used for this weapon was the level 10 gun for gunslingers. But then something caught my eye:
    Code:
    info/afterImage     dualBow
    O RLY?

There is no name for this new weapon. So I can only call it "dualBow" weapon type.

TL;DR = There's a new weapon type which has something to do with "dualBow"

15. Default

Rapture.

Gonna patch when I get home from work in ~6 hours and see what all this shiz is about.

16. GLADIGATORS
    usa

Good lord.

Spoiler

???

EXCEPT TWO OF THEM.

Spoiler