Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: [KMST] [1.2.133] Archer Jump!

1. darkmonkey13

I know, right?
    My initial guess is that it will be like 2 guns. Equip a bow and then equip something in the shield slot (like katara) and voila! 2 bows! Or a bow that shoots 2 arrows at once.

2. Default

The latter would also sound logical, though they would have quad shot or something.

3. Default

This. Effing. This.

4. Deluxe Refrigerator
    IGN: Akusaria
    Server: Windia
    Level: 15x
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: Nuclear
    Alliance: NuclearHonor
    usa

Good lord, one piece of script hinting at a new Archer class is all it takes to get freaking 350 people in this thread. x_X

5. Default

yeah basically icarus = dual bow. I mean it's impossible to string 2 bows with enough accuracy to shoot in a timely manner. there are just not enough hands

I figure it's icarus or dual crossbow pistols (with cartridge packs of arrows for ammo) eas to reload and shoot. Or the ridiculous backpack mechanism where you pull one bow string and then by some weird mechanism uses the firing of that bow to pull the bowstring of the other one and you basically spin on a turret firing.

EDIT: HOLY FRIGGIN CRAP OVER 300 people?? no wonder SP is so slow for me -____-

6. Default

That's Basil for you. If it's newsworthy, they will flock upon us!

7. Default

inb4newpallies&bandwagon

No. D:

OT: Logical or not, 'two bows' is just a kick on creativity's nuts.

8. Default

In the image of the 5 heroes fighting the black mage, the archer hero is a girl with a crossbow... Im not sure, but it seems like shes using her both hands in it. No comments about that.
    The pirate hero had two guns, though.

9. Default

Yes I think a dual cross-bow is possible if it's some sort of... auto-reload mechanism... well......

This new archer class is going to sound a little tasty at this rate.

Hadriel

10. Default

To be creative, you need break the rules. However, there's a difference between knowing the rules first and then breaking them as opposed to never knowing the rules and just going with what sounds unique. Nexon is obviously the latter...

11. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: HarbingerLey
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 203
    Job: Demon Slayer
    Guild: [L]ittleBusters
    Farm: Dominion
    usa

What crossbow do you see?

Also, since when was it confirmed that the heros would be one of each job. i doubt the one on the far right is a thief with its honking shield size, meaning I think its a warrior, and Aran is a warrior too.

12. Can of Soup Male
    IGN: LunaMimosa
    Server: El Nido
    Level: 134
    Job: OP Elf Queen
    Guild: Some no-name guild
    Alliance: Read above.

R> MapleStory Team PvP NO LIRES!!!!

This looks good, New weapon types = new playstyle, do want.

13. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: HarbingerLey
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 203
    Job: Demon Slayer
    Guild: [L]ittleBusters
    Farm: Dominion
    usa

Bring my Ronoob into this room to delay everyone with divine slash

14. Default

Fear the wand-chucks.

15. Default

Instantly very want whatever this dual bow thing brings.

16. Can of Soup Male
    IGN: LunaMimosa
    Server: El Nido
    Level: 134
    Job: OP Elf Queen
    Guild: Some no-name guild
    Alliance: Read above.

Fix'd.

Though Paladin's Soul Driver spam should make a close equivalent.

Why is a gun being used as a placeholder though? Could bow possibly be mistranslated when they meant to call it DualGun in the code?

17. Default

This is exactly what I thought when I saw that a gun was the placeholder. That and dual bows sent my brain into a paradoxical loop. Oh, those double arrow and automatic crossbow ideas also were acceptable as I thought about it a little more.

If it is a bowman, it will be curious on how they'll approach it given changes to archers. I never thought that they would release an archer legend at the same time as revamping archers in general, it seemed counter-productive to the goal; many archers would likely just make the legend rather than return to their revamped archer. A wasted revamp, profit v. time-wise. Time will tell, I suppose.

18. Default

Oh well, that may not be originally a crossbow, it seems like one to me xd.

And yes, I know the image doesnt tell us any concrete information, I just wanted to point it out.
    I agree, that shield doesnt look like a thief one; and its not like if Mir was there next to Freud.

19. Default

Hmmmm. That's more likely the case. I was thinking it was going to be a single weapon that was just a dual bow, like....two bows attacked together by a rod between them perpendicular to each bow. But I'd prefer a normal bow and a secondary equip like a katara, but called a dual bow. That would allow me to make this character as I do want to make a new archer class, but I want to keep all my gear.

20. darkmonkey13

You have no idea. There were 3 different threads a while ago. I was lurking on here, and this popped up, and I was about to click on it. But then apparently 500 people simultaneously found out about it. took so long to load. :|