Level: 160
    Job: Aran
    Guild: UndiesPatrol
    Alliance: UndiesUnited
    netherlands

x*1500%*180%*115%*(1-(40%(PDRate of zakarms)*75%(Marksmenship))=999,999
    solve for x gives x=46007

1.35*(4*DEX+STR)*(ATK/100)=46007
    Let's assume VIP crossbow (7x 50%ed), 14 atk glove, 10 atk MoN, 10 atk belt, 10 atk medal, 20 atk concentration, 100 atk apple --> 317 attack.
    Ignore str, gives a dex needed of 2688.
    999 dex with 169% dex potential would give 2688 dex.

That's not impossible. That's also not factoring in 30% (or 60%/90% for that matter) boss damage.

EDIT: Oeh double bows. Seems interesting.

2. Default

Good God... Dual Bow wielder.

Some interest in the archer class has been sparked in my eyes.

3. Default

<facepalm>
    The concept is just silly.
    Courtesy of Ctrl+Alt+Del Comics

4. Default

Dual Bow following from Dual Blade... Though this seems awesome, the concept is nothing new (though I wonder how you actually fire two bows at the same time?).

@above, at least you can charge both crossbows and shoot them later, with bows there is no way to do it (unless you have 4 arms, OMG ARCHER LEGEND IS SHIVA!).

5. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: HarbingerLey
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 203
    Job: Demon Slayer
    Guild: [L]ittleBusters
    Farm: Dominion
    usa

wait, how the heck do you use 2 bows (and i should know, i'm the Dudewitbow D=)

6. Default

If I had to take a guess, the bows are mounted to your wrists via some kind of bracing mechanism.
    you pull back and fire one bow, then pull back and fire the other bow, quivers could be placed on your waist for you to quickly grab ammunition.

They wouldn't be full size bows, think of something more along the lines of a wrist rocket

7. Lazy Mathematician Female
    IGN: MsJudith
    Server: Windia
    Level: 130
    Job: aran
    Guild: n/a
    Alliance: n/a
    California

8. Mercury
    IGN: Zero Two
    Server: Everywhere
    Level: 000
    Job: Mind Control
    Guild: Dark Matter Legion
    Alliance: Dark Mind

Mounted bows probably is how. Or perhaps mounted on a mount?

9. Default

how do bowmaster shoots more than 10 arrows per sec?

10. Default

Actually, if it is a dual bow class it wouldn't be a legend, it would be part of the same gaiden family as dual blades. Which means that NexonKR is going to release 5 classes that dual weld weapons.

Two swords!
    Two guns!
    Two wands!

11. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: HarbingerLey
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 203
    Job: Demon Slayer
    Guild: [L]ittleBusters
    Farm: Dominion
    usa

because the almighty glowing wings magically teleports the arrows from quiver to bow(and if soul arrow, they just assimilate and get shot by the wings of truth) =D though holding onto 2 bows while preparing an arrow is a feat

12. Default

two shields!

13. Neon Atom Straight Male

IGN: Huskey
    Server: KradiaEMS
    Level: 160
    Job: Aran
    Guild: UndiesPatrol
    Alliance: UndiesUnited
    netherlands

Or...
    Two polearms! FTW
    Two knucklers! (owhwait)
    Two staves!

14. Default

My friend actually thought that Arans could do that when they were first released.

And dual bow would be ridiculous. You'd require lots of strength in order to support two bows (and arrows, no less!) and that doesn't even include the structural problems in trying to string two wrist-bows and make them fire properly. In battle. While being harried by enemies.

How would one trigger an auto bowstring pull mechanism anyway, with their little finger? It wouldn't generate enough force to propel the arrow nearly far enough, and it could fall off unless you added extra hinges to encase the arrow. That means more weight.

15. Default

We already have Arans so they wouldn't do that. They would just make one handed spears, that you throw into the monsters.

16. Default

Prefer the 1500% piercing. I'm glad they changed it like that.

Also, dual bow? Lol. Looking forward to this.

17. Default

As for the viability of a person wielding two bows, I'm expecting it to be like Grandchase Lire's 2nd job: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nJn5kec_hQ&feature=fvst

2 Small crossbows.
    Though, I'm still not sure how that works.

18. Default

2 small crossbows would be acceptable, if we didn't already had a crossbow class recently. 2 bows is too impractical

19. darkmonkey13

I know, right?
    My initial guess is that it will be like 2 guns. Equip a bow and then equip something in the shield slot (like katara) and voila! 2 bows! Or a bow that shoots 2 arrows at once.