Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: [GMS] [0.98] Cake vs. Pie

1. Default

I solo zak for potions.

2. Default

Trust me, all that would cause is controversy. We used to wake up after every SC/patch and fill it with mules until D/C hackers started popping up. It's not worth the trouble.

3. Default

Nexon won't fix the glitchy system. I'm totally game for the number of HT kills dropping as that means the htps i'll be bringing in will be worth more ^_^.

Entirely possible. I also have better gear. Do you have mw30? I stew when at zak because it's funny.

I minded the hackings. But they were essentially at cht. If they drop the timer of how long you have to be in the main cave to get reg ht drops, i'm game for that, just so long as they leave A drop timer at cht. I'd prefer they decreased it to 30 mins though.

Well, I can boss all day but I have a lot of difficulty actually grinding for even just a couple hours. More importantly, I help lowbies get free zhelms sometimes because i'd rather zak than grind, even with the exp difference. I consider zakking with some low level characters to be essentially soloing.

Yeah, I like the powers from zak too, used to be more that dropped though. Pap drops pink scrolls? o.O'''''''''

Ahh yes, recipes will certainly draw more bossers, or at least add a new element to bossing that gives us bossers more money, which i'm all about lol.

Imo the whole Secret Mastery Book is a complete and total scam. Absolute garbage. Harder bosses SHOULD drop more valuable books. That makes sense! But killing a zak and having the potential to get mw30? That's garbage.

4. Default

So, Fiel, there's really nothing good amongst the 600mb? Why is it so big then?

5. Default

Fiel, there are apparently Strawberry and Blueberry Shoulders for 400 and 350 insignias respectively, do you know what the stats are on those?

6. Default

The stats were posted in the gMST thread when it first re-opened, but I can't seem to find the thread anymore. I believe the 350 insignia one gives 3 W. Att, and the 400 insignia one gives 1 W. Att, though not 100% sure.

7. Mercury
    IGN: Zero Two
    Server: Everywhere
    Level: 000
    Job: Mind Control
    Guild: Dark Matter Legion
    Alliance: Dark Mind

Unless their time-limitedness was changed I wouldn't care to get them anyway.

8. Default

They fixed it.

Blueberry gives 1 watt and 1 to all stats I think, and Strawberry gives 3 to all stats and 2 watt.

9. Default

For the thrill of fighting a big boss. Hell my guild runs 15 or so people in Zakum for the hell of it. Yeah it takes only 5 minutes or less but it's still fun to do. HT would be no different.
    Still no m.atk so w.e.. Only reason for me to do this then is to simply kill time and nothing more.

10. Default

Fail. That is all.

11. Mercury

Looking for another comic on how we loathe and abhor Time-Limited event prizes, in particular if they're difficult to get.

12. Default

From another thread

13. Default

If those shoulders are time-limited, that would be such an epic fail.

There's a part of me that wants to give credit to nexon to not time limit items that require such an obscene number of insignias, but I also know it's Nexon we're talking about.

14. Can you hear it?
    street's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: Street
    Server: Windia
    Level: 15x
    Job: I/l mage
    Guild: Imperial
    Alliance: Royal
    Washington

What is this 30 minute drop timer? I remember killing ht with my group and we killed in around 20 minutes and we got drops.

15. Default

If you kill it too fast, you get no drops. The system is a tad random though, sometimes you would get the drops even if you killed it faster, but that is rare. It's been like this since Big Bang.

16. Mercury

Is it just me or did the game go offline?

Edit:**Update** We are sorry for the short notice, we have experienced some technical difficulties and all game servers are currently offline. To avoid additional downtime, we will perform the game update now while we resolve the technical issue. We are very sorry for this inconvenience. We will update with an estimate end time soon. Thank you for your patience

17. Default

Additionally, it's not worth risking no drops by killing it faster when you can just hang on a rope and take 1 damage and sed from an arm for however long is left until drop timer is up. It's supposed to get rid of hackers so they can't farm (c)htps.

EDIT: Not just you. Thank goodness someone else noticed.

18. Default

The conditions for HT to drop items are either
    A) Defeat HT within any time frame with 6 or more surviving members
    or
    B) Defeat HT after the required time frame if you have less than 6.

Since the ticket system is glitched after 30 people have signed up, you have no choice but to do B.

They need to just get rid of the ticket system period and get rid of the drop timer period. Both of them were implemented to reduce hackers. Neither of them did its job as hackers still kill HT and get drops.

19. Default

whoops ignore this lol didn't read your edit.