Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [GMS] [0.98] Cake vs. Pie

1. Default

It's in the Update notes lol

Then again, it was on site last time too and it didn't happen.

2. Default

http://maplestory.nexon.net/News/New...8F&pageIndex=1

Here ya go.

3. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

They're only going to be gone for the duration of the patch and then return at the end of June when Chaos hits GMS.

4. Default

I can already tell they made their first mistake by putting white scrolls and chaos scrolls as prizes.

5. Default

Christmas event all over again, possibly.

6. In my dreams... Gay Male
    Level: 215
    Job: Hoyoung
    Guild: HROMATICUSSY
    Alliance: KATYPERRY
    California

Oh, okay. I saw that earlier but just now I went and looked here and it only had the first two things. -shrug-

7. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    Colorado

More like Mapleversary event all over again.

8. Default

Locked posted it in the actual notes thread, but I didn't see it so...

redundant.jpg

9. Default

Age of Battle has a better feel than Super Fight

10. Default

Wow...1 hour 15 minute timer on ht? What's wrong with the 30 minute timer? I know several players that have forced to just sit in ht's cave waiting for the time to pass before drops, and that's at 30 minutes.

Additionally, FIFTY minute timer at Zakum?!? Takes me under 10 minutes to solo. Besides, who hacks normal regular zakum? They should implement that on Chaos Zakum, and only make it 30 minutes or else it's still crazy overkill.

Lastly, event spam, wow lol. Every hour, red envelope and every 15 mins after and before the hour a green envelope over my head? That'll be a bit annoying to be sure. But hey, shoulderpads. Gotta find the stats on those.

11. Default

30 minute timer on Czak?
    Are you okay?

12. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: Dailom
    Server: Windia
    Level: 188
    Job: Wild Hunter
    Guild: Caelia
    Alliance: HighOrder

On the bright side, they finally made Combat Orders compatible with Dark Knights!

13. Default

REALLY? Damn, I ditched all my Pally friends.

14. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    Colorado

Are you serious? Do you WANT bossing to be impossible unless you are potential'd out the ass?

LOL, you have no idea what you're talking about do you? The drop timer doesn't occur until you're in the body cave for 32+ minutes, from what Marty has said, so having the timer at 30min GUARANTEES that you will never get any drops from HT ever again.
    Additionally, the 1hour 15min timer already cuts the HT runners down to a very small handful of people who can even solo him within that timeframe. Here's the problem with your argument, you're ASSUMING Nexon will fix the failed ticket system and 30man glitch in this patch. What happens if they don't? What happens if they leave the glitchy systems in the game come v0.98?

It still takes me 30-40 minutes to solo reg Zak even at 48% STR. By your logic, I should have at least 100-150% STR before I think of soloing Zak, let alone HT.

15. Default

Oooooooh. I totally misinterpreted! My bad. Wow, lol, I thought it was saying a 1 hour 15 min timer that you'd have to wait before you got drops! I like a 50 min timer on zak, i'd prefer like 30 but I do know that those 12x's that wanna try their hand, and still take forever, should be given a little time, even if it's annoying to everyone outside.

Hm, so there's an hour and 15 min timer on ht and you have to sit in the main cave for 30 mins to even get drops....eh. Not a fan of that. Also means i'll need to use apples at ht, which i'm not a fan of either. Blah.

@ShadowVaati, I think it takes you so long to solo reg zak because he's not got any elemental weaknesses. I'm far from godly and I can handle reg zak pretty easily, I'm unsure why it takes you so much longer.

16. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    Colorado

All the HT timer's gonna do is make it a living hell for all of GMS if Nexon doesn't fix the glitchy system. If they fix the system, then we're golden, otherwise expect the number of HT kills to drop dramatically =/

Probably due to Hurricane vs Blast, which is a massive DPM difference already in itself, even not including SE lol

17. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

I don't really mind the system so long as they IMPROVE IT. 30 people per channel per SC is fine, but once the quota is filled they should make it so only the people on that list can run. Not only those people can solo. Also get rid of 30 minute drop timer. That was stupid to begin with regardless of how much it was hacked to death.

18. Default

Why would anyone want to solo Zak at your levels though, other than for fun? The exp is horrible and the profit mediocre.

19. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    Colorado

Shhhh, I solo random stuff for the sheer boredom. I still do Papu runs off and on for easy exp and Pinks / Powers D:
    Plus what about when Chaos hits? Easy "Secret Mastery Books" and then there's the "Dark Angelic Ring" recipe.

They should just remove the entire goddamn system itself lol
    I mean who the hell is gonna HT once Chaos hits and the books change to "Secret Mastery Books"?