Want instant notification of new extractions, announcements and updates? Follow Southperry on Twitter!
This patch isn't nearly as epic as a 600+ MB patch would lead you to believe, but I'll cover the more salient aspects of it. Looking at this patch, it feels more like a 10 - 20 MB patch than a 600+ MB patch.
- It looks like Nexon has done a lot of work getting CvP set up. A lot of aspects about CvP is shown in the client-side data - such as which items are discounted and from which NPCs, which mobs have which HP (variable amount of HP per mob), and which maps give additional EXP. I applaud them for the amount of work that I see. Now let's just see if the implementation is good.
- Resistance, Dual Blade, Evan, and Aran classes have been disabled from creation. That is... if I'm reading this right.
- New world icons added - Plana & Chaos
- Cake chair. As one would expect, it's made out of cake. Unfortunately, I don't see the Pie chair to compensate. :(
- There is no PvP skill data added. There is some PvP UI data added but only some of it is translated.
- There is a PvP world select screen added. It's called the "Age of Battle", and it looks pretty hot.
- Elemental weapons still not fixed.