Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Default

Your numbers agree with my RAW calculations. I find that tap-Piercing is useful only because you cut down on casting time, i.e. damage is almost directly proportional to charging time, so if you minimise delays and minimise overdamage, and DP would make all the mobs cluster together blah blah.

I save a little MP though. 20-24MP < 30MP for Blizzard.

I want to see what further tweaks they might pull. Getting interesting. I really really hope they do something to Snipe.

Hadriel

2. Default

I thought that was the comparison of a fully charge and tap pierce. My mistake.

3. Default

Maybe the recoil shot animation and pierce changes are related. As in... they meant to add a recoil shot effect in pierce when you jumpshoot it? :3 (But somehow, it's bugged and doesn't work)

4. Default

Nope. It's a Pachinko item. I had to win it. D:

Nope. However, if a Japanese person tried to pronounce words with Ls in them, like "collection," they would make the R sound instead of the L, so you'd think they were saying "correction" instead. lol

5. Default

My japanese teacher gets so annoyed if we point that out.

We're not teasing her per se, but sometimes the "r in place of l" is funny. :c

On topic: I like the updates, but I don't really like the directions archers are taking. Kinda of pseudo-sins in a sense.

6. Default

I don't know, I've always considered Sins to be mobile killers. They get haste, they're fast and they can attack while moving all over the place. Archers still need to stand relatively still to kill.

7. darkmonkey13

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR they could just be simply renewing the skill animation. You guys are making a trans-atmospheric mountain out of a microscopic molehill. Anyhow, I'd say that Thieves (NL's especially) need it more than Pirates.

8. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

1) Signs of pierce delay change before pierce delay change.
    2) Pierce's delay is changed.

1) Tweaking in some way of a pirate skill and nautilus NPCs that hint of the nautilus being upgraded.
    2) ?????????????????????????