Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

You would think this is a good thing. The classes left last often get some of the best updates.

2. Default

I don't think Pirates need any major revamps or anything. Aside from new animations, what else do pirates want to get balanced with the other classes?

3. Default

*points to buccs*

Would be cool for corsairs to get a new ship design to signify being 140/160+.

4. Default

*joins in pointing at buccs*

Don't forget that Corsairs now have a ship that won't break, yet Rapid Fire is still in their skill set.

Nexon seems to be making a point of getting rid of useless skills (minus Holy Arrow, which they continuously buff despite not making any room for it SP-wise), and Rapid Fire falls under "useless" as long as Cannon can be used constantly. I originally doubted that they'd get rid of an skill altogether, but taking Priest's Summon Dragon showed that they have no problem with that.

Plus, they still need their own "Physical Training", and I'm sure there are skills that can be moved from one job level to another (hoping for Slinger summons to be given the Archer treatment).

5. Default

The delay is reduced... well... didn't you see the note that Fiel put in front? 390ms delay.

Hadriel

6. Default

banmal song ~ ! and honestly, whats the difference between post-bb/chaos and post-jump ?

7. Default

the skill, it looks its abit faster but i think its because theyre able to jump-shoot now.

8. Default

Oh hell yes... jump-shooting... that's VERY useful. Especially in places like Ludi, the ability to jump off a platform and throw a finishing shot while falling, and the increased mobility from jumping DOES make archers much more versatile in training. In bossing... well... meh.

Hadriel

9. Default

I can't wait to see what they do for the gunslinger class. I hope they do some cool stuff for buccs too.

10. Default

I would assume the jump shooting only applies to Pierce so that if it's released when you get knocked back, it doesn't just do nothing, like Big Bang's change.

Code:
    1: 1656.3%/s
    2: 1987.5%/s
    3: 2385.0%/s
    4: 2862.0%/s
    5: 3434.4%/s
    6: 4121.3%/s
    16446.4%/s
    vs
    1: 976.8%/s
    2: 1172.1%/s
    3: 1406.5%/s
    4: 1687.8%/s
    5: 2025.4%/s
    6: 2430.5%/s
    7: 2916.6%/s
    8: 3499.9%/s
    16115%/s
    Seems a bit too strong for six monsters. Maybe they changed the multiplier for mobs too though. This is optimised charge time that's down to the millisecond though, and a more realistic one would be a 1 second charging time
    Code:
    1: 1461.4%/s
    2: 1753.7%/s
    3: 2104.4%/s
    4: 2525.3%/s
    5: 3030.4%/s
    6: 3636.4%/s
    14511.6%/s

11. Lead Ball
    IGN: Killmeplsok
    Server: Cassiopeia
    Level: 181
    Job: Captain
    Guild: LoveOfCari
    Alliance: LoveOfCari
    malaysia

The skill effect should be Recoil Shot.
    MSEA uses the name Backstep Shot for the skill and it's name in Character.wz is backstep as well, take a look in it.
    Never explore Effect.wz though.

12. Default

Kai Lin is most likely Kyrin.

13. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: HarbingerLey
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 203
    Job: Demon Slayer
    Guild: [L]ittleBusters
    Farm: Dominion
    usa

Makes sense if you take the fact that Both Korea and Japan don't pronounce R and is replaced by L syndrome

14. Default

You have that backwards, for Japanese at least.

15. Default

Is that balrog hat in your sig a cash shop item?

16. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: HarbingerLey
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 203
    Job: Demon Slayer
    Guild: [L]ittleBusters
    Farm: Dominion
    usa

Wouldnt you pronounce L and write R in Japanese? Like when saying Dragon, isn't it phonetically Doragon, but pronounced Dolagon?

Edit: or if your going all out Japanese, it would sound like Lyuu instead of Ryuu?

edit2:i just realized my mistake on my original quote, its Written as Ky Lin so yess i guess they're in reverse or the translator automatically replaced R as L

17. Polar Bear Gay Male
    IGN: danielcatu
    Server: yellonde
    Level: 121
    Job: Wind Archer
    Guild: Vendetta
    Farm: 765pro
    chile

female pirate is kinda old on korean ms (she's from mobile games and the manwha )

18. Default

Yeah tap-piercing seems quite too strong.
    Perhaps nerfing %damage of partial charges to be lower so that it makes marksmen want to fully charge for the full damage.

19. Default

Code:
    1: 552.1%/s
    2: 662.5%/s
    3: 795.0%/s
    4: 954.0%/s
    5: 1144.8%/s
    6: 1373.8%/s
    5482.1%/s
    Tapped Pierce seems pretty good, but I wouldn't say it's too strong. I don't understand where you came to that conclusion. It's nice that it has utility so that it's not absolute garbage when you don't charge it. Uncharged Pierce does 10% of the listed damage, but since it has such a short attack time, there are advantages to using it uncharged. Previously, there were none since it did less DPS than Iron Arrow.
    For reference, Iron Arrow is 3422.9%/s on mobs of six, or 570.5%/s per mob when you consider critical. It used to be 2931.7%/s before this patch, and only the DPS on the first monster was better than current version.
    Blizzard is 5300%/s, but you have to remember that a lot of Pierce's damage is backloaded, so much like how Iron Arrow does more DPS than level 1 Blizzard on Big Bang/Chaos, you can get better training efficiency out of Blizzard because it takes the same number of hits to kill all the monsters.