Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Default

I think backstep shot is a skill for the next legend too. Probably archer one.

2. In my dreams... Gay Male
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 215
    Job: Hoyoung
    Guild: HROMATICUSSY
    Alliance: KATYPERRY
    California

Oh hurr, didn't remember her being one of the girls.

3. Default

I'll second this.

Think horses, not zebras.

4. Default

Thanks for the videos abysseon.
    That is a very promising change for marksmen.
    Pierce definitely seems more viable and more efficient to use.
    Even though we still have to wait after getting hit to shoot it, the shorter charge makes up for that.
    Marksmen definitely look like they live up to their mobbing nature.
    Nexon is doing a very good job with the updates.

5. Default

Definitely makes it a great 'starter' when taking on a mob.
    Seems to combo nicely with Eruption.

6. Default

Cool. Spammable Pierce. 390ms delay plus 500% range.

If I attempt to extrapolate the damage of the new Pierce at level 1, at the looks of it, spamming pierce effectively gives 0.1*(600%*2)*[(1 - 1.2^6)/(1 - 1.2)] = 1191.6% damage to 6 mobs (that's if you do hit 6 mobs, since this is a GP, and an estimated 10% damage for tapping), or 198.6% per mob on a 6-mob Pierce at level 1. Normalising for delay, that's 509% DPS per mob. As a basis of comparision, AE does 462.5% DPS, and Ice Shot does 551.7% DPS, both of which are not mobcount-dependent. Max level Pierce-tapping does 636.5% DPS on a 6-mob pierce, and 572% DPS on a 5-mob pierce.

What do you all think? Useful buff?

*edit* If I assume Pierce max charging time to be 1000ms (I've no idea), then normalised DPS on full charging is 1079.1% on a single mob, or 1786% DPS on a 6-mob Pierce. Basis of comparision: Ultimate Strafe at max level does 1586% DPS. Looks very VERY tasty now. But we're still rather lacklustre for 1v1 DPS. *edit*

Hadriel

7. Default

It sounds useful based on what you said.
    But pierce-tapping is something new to me. I never did it before :O

8. Default

^Why'd you want that? Ice Shot beats it hands down.

Give me a couple of min to find out the damage modifier for Iron Arrow.

*edit* 6-mob Iron Arrow does 278.3% DPS (which is stupid, penalty too high), and single-mob Iron does 356% DPS. *edit*

*edit* Declare that all calculations are RAW DPS. *edit*

Hadriel

9. Default

New skill animation looks like a Recoil Shot type effect. Wonder if it's for that Wind Archer skill.

10. Default

Wasn't iron arrow's damage penalty removed during these patches?

11. Default

Thanks Hadriel.
    I just keep thinking of iron arrow as pierce version alpha (it goes further and doesnt stop with an aoe)
    I still use iron arrow as a finisher if pierce leaves all mobs with little hp to be time efficient.
    But with the new speed, it looks like tap-piercing is the way to go. One less key to press :D

12. Default

Oops. Then it collapses to the 2nd DPS value I calculated, and is mobcount-independent.

Just a few more numbers to note: Single-mob max-Pierce does 1079% RAW DPS, which obviously means that tapping max-Pierce does 107.9% DPS. Extrapolated level 1 Pierce does 863.3% DPS on full charging on single-mob, or 1428.8% DPS full-charge 6-mobs. Makes tap-Piercing look kinda whimpy...

Hadriel

13. Default

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN Pirate update first please

EDIT:I wouldn't be surprised if they released all legends at one time.

14. Default

^That would be legendary =P Say no to Legendre transformation here!

Tap-piercing is only viable with this new update... see the 2nd video on the 1st page.

Can someone give me exact numbers for the charging time of Pierce? It can heavily skew the DPS of Pierce.

Hadriel

15. Default

From what I'm seeing on the video, new pierce has a very short delay instead of the normal 600ms. From the vikings video it also seems like it can be cast on the air so no more problems with being hit, this is pretty much the same thing they did with mage's Big Bang.

16. Default

Backstep Shot is the korean name for Recoil Shot, so I'm pretty sure its not a new skill lol.

17. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Wow. Pierce is awesome sauce now.

Yeah it's obviously recoil shot from gunslingers. Pirate jump is up next.

18. Mercury
    IGN: Zero Two
    Server: Everywhere
    Level: 000
    Job: Mind Control
    Guild: Dark Matter Legion
    Alliance: Dark Mind

I love that they had Ani do his evil sneering for that world select and Dragonrider looking all badass.

19. Default

>Pirates get update before thieves
    >nexontrollface.jpg