Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Movement Speed

1. Default

Swift Phantom with Haste is 416% (2.75s). Retardedly fast.
    I can't measure Phantom Shroud because it has input lag for when it first activates, but it allows you to go across the entire FM7 with six arrow pushes. You can do three arrows per cast, and then I have to have like half a second before the game lets me do it again because I'm not in Korea. Seems rather instantaneous though. Imagine Teleport that can bring you across half an FM7 at the same speed. Therefore, I estimate its speed at 950%.

2. Default Re: Speed

Just got a Mikhail and tested Soul Jump with maxed Soul Agility (120% Jump). 347% speed. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAH

3. Default Re: Speed

Angelic Buster

Magical Shift uses the Jump key to activate in midair. After activating Magical Shift, you can hit the Jump key to launch further forward in the air, or change directions. The delay is set to 200ms (~210ms) in the data, but I could only get around 360ms~390ms when testing as the fastest on autofire. There appears to be some inconsistency at times, likely caused by lag where the second Magical Shift activates extremely quickly. This could also be an approximate 1 second spam delay between the second Magical Shifts which explains why it desyncs when I jump into a wall.

The overall speed appears to be 2.36s or 485%.

Suck it Phantom.

4. God of Terrorism Straight Male
    IGN: Bomber123
    Server: StranInSCA
    Level: 202
    Job: Terrorist
    Guild: Noctivagant
    Alliance: I dont remember
    Farm: ExpiredMobs
    usa

Default Re: Speed

What about jett?

5. Default Re: Speed

Jett's triple jump is hugely affected by lag, even if you got a fastest speed number, it'd only apply to the 3-4 people in the world who can reliably hit that.

6. Default Re: Speed

Xenon's Sudden Propel is approximately the same speed as Angelic Buster's Magical Shift. Xenon however gets less base jump, so the second jump doesn't launch quite as far as it could, making it very slightly slower at the 116% Jump that I had when testing. Could have been lag though, or rounding from Angelic Buster, a 40ms difference.

7. Default Re: Movement Speed

Do you have any idea what the values for Luminous' and BaM/I/L's extended Teleport speed is?

8. Default Re: Movement Speed

Getting the Cannon Jump timing correct is a bit difficult with no practice. Timing seems simple enough if you try enough times. I think fraps causes me to lag the tiniest bit and stops me from recording it perfectly.

Gigantic Backstep is rather useless in my opinion. Best applications appear to be stopping your forward momentum and resetting your Cannon Jump delay. Neither of these help you move forward any faster.

9. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: Movement Speed

It has always been useful as a positioning tool though. A movement option that also does damage with range that isn't useless (vs cannon jump, same damage but only hits where you're standing). It avoids death balls and lets you get into portals more easily than monkey push which more often than not overreaches where you're trying to land.

It seems to have had it's movement nerfed though, but i have no way of knowing this.
    Last edited by Takebacker; 2013-08-13 at 01:16 AM. Reason: Downsides?

10. Neutron

IGN: shootDaFokUp
    Server: Scania
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannon Master
    Guild: BlackRose

Default Re: Movement Speed

Yeah, backstep has always been a great tools to dodge stuff and I'm rather use to it too.
    I hope the nerf on both X and Y doesn't effect that much otherwise it'd really be a situation skill.

I love to use backstep to do my daily quest as it clear the map very effectively while moving through the map.