IGN: Huskey
    Server: KradiaEMS
    Level: 160
    Job: Aran
    Guild: UndiesPatrol
    Alliance: UndiesUnited
    netherlands

Ahyea, now that you say it. Way too many effects =/
    Want to see the changes to current PQs though. Guess we'll have to wait for spadow to find out exactly how everything works.

2. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

OH S'HIT. THOSE GOGGLES ARE LEVEL 80 AND HAVE SLOTS.

3. Default

I love it. Although nothing appears novel (see: DRPQ, El Nath/H PQs, JQs, EFPQ, PPQ), the rewards are great and there's just enough mixing and matching among the aforementioned PQs to give something fresh. The balance between time spent and reward is better than what I expected (I'm looking at you HobPQ and especially at you Shammos).

Finally! Monsters in the water that swim, sure it's nothing more than DRPQ and flying monsters with dips, but it's long overdue.

4. Default

Always saw MMs as a class that hits hard with a single hit, but these tweaks are making things wierd here and there. Maybe it's just me though o.o

I also have a few questions though. I know the new skills have new skillIDs, but what about the books? In the other thread though, I see nothing new or modded except for mastery books that has 100% success rates. Would existing skill books get changed to work with them? So would it be wise to keep all the frostprey,phoenix, concentrate,dragonbreath, etc books?

5. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: HarbingerLey
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 203
    Job: Demon Slayer
    Guild: [L]ittleBusters
    Farm: Dominion
    usa

Deflation of Specs/Glassess

6. Default

Concentrate isn't pot smart, it just flat out stacks.

But that's a good question, is there any way to know if it'll still stack with Jump?

7. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Watch the videos in other threads. Conc+dragon milk.

8. Default

Ha, brain fart on that one. YAY! I love how it stacks, and being like rage in that it's spammable is very exciting.

9. Default

The Korean earlier in this thread was correct. My scripts did not output a change due to a checksum collision. I'll be getting that fixed...

10. Default

This is a stupid quetion i know but... since when Concentrate stacks with attack potions? Chaos?

11. Default

Since big bang. It stacks now in GMS. Sadly it can get dispelled though, hope they change that for jump.

12. Default

It's never been dispelled for me. I noticed that like a day or two after Big Bang came out while I was at Horned Tail, I spammed in caps for a couple seconds.

13. Default

It always gets dispelled for me inside HT.

14. Default

Wow...that's strange, and i'm sorry for you, lol. It hasn't been dispelled for me at ht, cht, czak or pb. :/

15. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Wow, for once NexonKR OVERBUFFED the classes instead of underbuffed. The nerfs were expected though.

new PQs will be fun.

16. Default

Looks like those belts from the LHC pq give atk, if they aren't too impossible to get (as i'm sure they won't be) we could have a bunch of godly belts enter the market and become standard.

17. Default

Really? Even better. Awesome looks + good stats = sweet

18. Default

Er..
    It dispels. The icon is still there, but the attack is gone.

19. Default

Zakum.
    Horntail.
    Pink Bean.
    Chaos Zakum.
    Chaos Horntail.
    Cygnus.

All have multiple "bodies".
    All have summons.

Even if you don't need to deal severe damage to every monster you can hit, the possibility of hitting +2mil on the last hit alone is a pretty big deal.
    Last edited by Viaje; 2011-05-23 at 10:37 PM.