Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Default

I just checked again. The values did not change. I still see 25 ATK and 20% MP consumption.

2. Proton Straight Male
    IGN: Ngame989
    Server: Windia
    Level: 217
    Job: Marksman
    Guild: Premiere
    Alliance: Ambition
    usa

Is the padX variable in AFA the max level or weapon attack? I, as well as other marksmen I'm sure, would rage if our BM brethren are able to max everything and we aren't.

3. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Max level wasn't changed for any skill.

4. Default

I can understand these changes. The change to AFA is a little disappointing (in regards to the 30 atk to 20 atk) but again, it's understandable. AFA really makes BM's shine.

The Elemental Resist, is that given to BMs? As in, we resist 15% of damage from fire attacks? I know, stupid question.

5. Deluxe Refrigerator
    IGN: Akusaria
    Level: 15x
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: Nuclear
    Alliance: NuclearHonor
    usa

The terR variable has been given to both Spirit Link skills, so yes. What I really want to know is if the elemental resistance is just Fire for Bowmasters and Ice for Marksmen, or is it resistance towards all kinds of elemental attacks?

6. Default

padX is a passive weapon attack boost. It's also upset that BMs also get AFA when Heroes were the first to get it. I'm really hoping KMS has a good explaination instead of giving the class a different skill. Now for the interesting question:
    Is this the first skill (other than Maple Warrior) in which the mastery books are shared between two jobs of a completely different class?

7. Deluxe Refrigerator
    IGN: Akusaria
    Level: 15x
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: Nuclear
    Alliance: NuclearHonor
    usa

Battlemage Stance?

It's also a bit silly to argue that 'Heroes got it first' when this is still part of the Jump update. In this case, the only reason Heroes would 'get it first' is purely because they were first in line for the Jump updates.

Other than that, I wonder if Nexon made one of the removed skills (Hamstring and Dragon's Breath, for instance) redirect their skillbooks towards skills like AFA and Illusion Step?

8. Default

I like that question a lot.

I'm sure it'll be different books. Like 99%.

In the original extractions thread, these skills are all called New Skills, meaning new skillID's.

9. Default

Oh, interesting. Never took the time to read Luden's story before Ani runs. Though it does make sense. I guess Ice Knight will explain wth ice knight is in pvp>.>

10. Default

My main concern is for Marksmen. It was stated in the last Archer update that BMs destroy Marksmen in 1v1 DPS. I'm not sure why BMs need more boosts to 1v1 DPS when a Marksmen is only better at mobbing. Until they release a boss that has multiple bodies (I'm speaking of KMS, not GMS and CWK), I'm not seeing Marksmen being nearly as much help at a boss other than for Sharp Eyes.

11. GLADIGATORS
    usa

Empress. 1.65b * 5 summoned at once instructors and their summons.

12. Default

I suppose that's true. I haven't kept up with Empress too much. All I recall was how impossible it was to beat, and then a team did beat it but was kicked out for hacking or something on a legit run. I'm still not positive on the HP values of the summons.

13. GLADIGATORS
    usa

It's entirely possible (trust me when i say this) and it's been beaten in KMS several times supposedly.

14. Default

I would assume that the problem is with the skill readout as opposed to the actual effect.

Try using a skill with it activated and see if it actually reduces MP cost by 25% or 20%.

Spirit Link's resistance bonus is applicable to all elements.
    Nothing about AFA has changed except for the fact that AFA arrows aren't stronger than Hurricane Arrows anymore. 3083.3 -> 3058.3
    An unnoticeable 25%/s decrease. I'm interested in the Pierce changes. Hopefully, we can get solid statistics about the charge time. I know it took us until we had Big Bang on Tespia to get the charge time for Pierce.

15. Default

"I would assume that the problem is with the skill readout as opposed to the actual effect."

Highly doubt that. I'm investigating to see if there are any flaws in my scripts.

16. Neon Atom Straight Male

IGN: Huskey
    Server: KradiaEMS
    Level: 160
    Job: Aran
    Guild: UndiesPatrol
    Alliance: UndiesUnited
    netherlands

So...
    LHC PQ: JQ, kill mobs, kill mobs, JQ, some LMPQ-ish thing, kill mobs, boss, done. Seems to be done with 2-3 parties though, which is... strange.
    Kenta PQ: Kill mobs, kill mobs, some pro version of HPQ, boss, done.

Meh. Expected more of this grand PQ update.

17. Default

DOOOOOOOOOOOO FKINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG WANTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TTTTTTTTTTTT
    It was more revamp the pqs while adding in new ones. Also those are androids by them not multiple parties. They look fun.

Fiel is Concentrate still potion smart?